Friends in my head

Friends in my head

A Story by Mystic_Angel

My parents do not understand I don't need friends from this place.Either everyone is a jerk or just plain dumb.
'Yes, why would you want to associate with them?'
"You need to make friends." They say "Stop being so antisocial." They say.
'Nothing is wrong with you.' 
They don't understand that I have friends, but they are in my head.The friends that won't ever abandon me in my time of need. Ones that won't leave me alone when I'm sad. Those aren't friends. They are fakes. 
The only friends I need are the ones that will stick up for me,and those friends are the ones that I have created. 

© 2013 Mystic_Angel


Author's Note

Mystic_Angel
I know its bad and I was bored so I made this

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I know how you feel, although it sounds like your friends do what you say, mine are not so nice. Each is an individual and they tend to stab me in the back. So which is worse the reality people think is the only reality, or another reality?

Posted 11 Years Ago


I have friends in my head. they're not as reliable as one would think. but they're a lot more controllable and the always let me win at monopoly..... except I don't play monopoly.... well, the idea is good. perhaps at a time when you have more energy you could turn it into something great :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 2, 2013
Last Updated on February 2, 2013

Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel