THE FOUR MIGHTY DEFENDERS

THE FOUR MIGHTY DEFENDERS

A Chapter by Jj incredible
"

Four powerful individuals join forces to stop a vile army called the nibearians

"
AND SO IT BEGINS




Nibearia is a beautiful blue and green planet consisting of 4 continents,5 oceans and many seas. It is the only planet in it's solar system with the ability to sustain life. Unfortunately all good things have faults,there is an army called the Nibearians,they are so called because they believe that they are the true owners of Nibearia .They took over two continents and are still on their evil conquest to power. Thankfully there is always is always good to overcome the evil;his parents were victims of the terrible war in which the Nibearians took over their first continent .From there on he decided to fight so that one day he might concur the vile Nibearians .He goes by the name Swords Master;his weapon is a sword which was specially made by a Black Smith who died while the Nibearians conquered their second continent. During one of his vigorous battles against a Nibearian wizard,he was trapped as a living stone statue .Fifteen years passed and the Nibearians were nearing their third invasion,news about swords master travelled until a brother and sister namely Kelly and Sinister found the of the place where he was hidden.(Both of them had naturally given powers).Once they found him,Kelly used her power which was generating lightening bolts from energy around her to crack the rock which surrounded swords master,sinister then used his power which was forming thunder balls to fully crack it open .Now that Swords Master was free,he realised that all of his Asmarata stars(the source of his sword's power)were gone*the Nibearians hid them all over the planet so that he couldn't regain his power*,he also realised that the fifteen years that had passed didn't affect him(he was still the same 25 Years old).He had to recover all of his Asmarata stars if he was ever to bring down the dreadful Nibearians,it was then that sinister and kelly decided to aid him in his search.
AND SO IT BEGAN







They were now heading to a small farming village called the Noradashi fields,because swords master's first asmarata star is located there. they were currently passing through a forest that was almost destroyed by the Nibearians during their first take-over. The straight road marked their path,hollows were in some of the trees which made home for birds,lizards and other creatures. It was midday,and there were birds and butterflies flying gracefully through the thin air.

"So how far away are we from the village ?,I am starving." Sinister said with both hands at the back of his head.

"Not far,straight through here" swords master replied pointing towards their not too faint destination.

"O',better not take long,I'm tired." Kelly stated with her hands in her pocket.

Few minutes later,they arrived and perched on a hill to take a good look at the village. There was a pond which served as a water source for farmers planting crops such as:corn,banana etc...,the pond also provided home for ducks and fishes .A group of men were demolishing the homes of grasshoppers while chopping grass to make hay. Children were playing on the streets and ladies were bringing their farm produce to the market to be sold.

"Ok,let's go to the market and get something to eat."sinister mentioned

"Yeah,sure." Kelly replied

So they all went to the market,kelly bought some fruits;papaya banana and a slice of melon .Sinister and swords master bought two cups of soup,They sat and ate under on a bench shaded by a big mango tree. While eating swords master spotted a large building in the middle of the forest above the village. It was surrounded by a giant wall with a gate that was guarded by Nibearian soldiers,there was a big red "N" on top of it,it had three layers each larger than the next.







"We have to destroy that building!"Swords master boomed.

"Why?"Kelly asked

"Because that's a Nibearian headquater and that's the main reason we came here."Swords master replied

"I thought you said we came here to look for a star,but ok."Sinister said.

They quickly went to the building,there were five guards each having a heavy powered weapon. Swords master leaped in the air and butchered one of them. The others started to fire at him so he used his sword to reflect the bullets to hit the other three guards and then stabbed the last one in his chest. Once inside,kelly asked;

"So how do we destroy this place?

"We could set the control room to self destruct."Swords master mentioned

"That's a great idea,let's do it."Sinister said.

So they went upstairs in search of the control room,instead they saw a small prison with person's from the village stashed inside of it. There was a soldier guarding the door,Swords master ran up to him, covered his mouth and sliced his neck before he could reach for his weapon. There was a button on the wall beside the prison door,it was marked "prisoner release",so kelly pushed it. Suddenly a computer voice said;

"Nibearian protocol prisoner release."

The door opened and all the prisoners ran out,one lady came up to them and said;

"There is a lady in the next room,you have to save her."

"Ok,get out quickly."Sinister stated

They quickly ran to the next room,it was a testing room,the lady was in a glass tube filled with water. She had scales all over her body and a blue spear was in her hand. Swords master used his sword to crack the glass and freed her. Sinister took her on his shoulder and headed outside,but as soon as the went back downstairs they saw abundant number of soldiers stretched across the entrance. Each had a weapon ready to fire,there was a tall man dressed in full black standing in front of all the soldiers. He took a step faword and looked straight at swords master.

"So your back?,and with company this time?"He said smiling

"Did you think you could come in here and steal one of my assets?"

"Hand her over,now!."

Sinister formed multiple thunder balls and threw it the wall cracking it to create a escape route.

"Kill them"the man said.

All the soldiers started to fire so kelly and swords master tried to keep off them long enough for sinister to escape with the girl. kelly threw a black lightening bolt on the ground,it sparked up and spread across the floor before shocking up all the soldiers in it's reach. kelly and swords master ran out and went to find sinister.

"Should we follow them sir?" One of the soldiers asked

"No need"he said







"Well that was fun."Sinister said

"If you say so,what do we do now?"Kelly asked

"I need to go and look for my asmarata star if we're gonna have any chance of defeating the nibearians"swords master replied

"Ok,and I think me and kelly can destroy that building."Sinister added

"How?"Kelly asked

"The black storm"sinister replied

"Oh,ok."Kelly said

"That's great!,you knew how to destroy that building and you're just now telling me?,"swords master asked

"You guys go destroy the building and I'll go find my asmarata star"he stated

"So how are you gonna find it?"Kelly asked

"With this"he answered

He pulled out a small red and white gadget,it had a screen that showed a blue dot(where he was) and a red one(where the asmarata star was). He turned the side and there was a slot which which the asmarata stars were stored. there was a big,circular button on the middle of it which was used to control and change his sword into different forms.

"Ok."Kelly said

"Yeah,all of us have something to do so let's go."Sinister replied

So they went separate,kelly and sinister ran back to the Nibearian headquater. Sinster blasted a hole in the wall to risk a run in with the guards.

"Hey so where did you leave that girl?"Kelly asked

"I saw the lady that told us about her and she took the girl from me on my way to the village."He replied

"Ok,let's do this."She stated

They held hands and looked up at the sky,the clouds started to form a circle above them. lightening started to spark in the middle of the circle and then thunder started rolling. The clouds got blacker and blacker each time they circled around.

Meanwhile,swords master arrived further up in the forest in a cave with sharp rocks and a river flowing through it. He followed the the red dot further down into the cave. soon,he came upon a hole in the walls of the cave. Inside he found his Asmarata star laying in a pool of water,it was shiny and black with a crescent like shape inside of it. He took it up and placed it into the slot of his gadget,his sword lit up and released a bright blinding light.

The clouds got black until they were entirely filled and an explosion in the sky caused lightening,thunder balls and hail to come straight down at sinister and kelly. They waited until it came close enough to swing their arms at the building and BOOM!,a big explosion,the building blew up. The explosion caused kelly's hair to widely flow backwords. Everything went up in flames as kelly and sinister watched from a safe distance.

Swords master's sword started to transform into a curved,green sword with carvings on it and a liquid inside of it running through the middle. it's handle was rectangular and had three hole in it. It was sharp and very shiny and a minute hole at the top of it.






Later,they all met up at the village to celebrate their first victory. They sat under the mango tree and talked while eating pizza.

"Dude, you missed an amazing explosion,and you also missed our cool power team up."sinister said to swords master

"Ok,but at least I found my Asmarata star."Swords master replied

"Yeah,so what does your new sword do?"Kelly asked

"It makes poison which kills anything as long as it touches blood"he replied

"Ok,cool"sinister said

They saw the girl who was in the Nibearian head quaters testing room walking up to them.

"Evening guys,thank you for saving me and my grandma."She said

"Your grandma?"Sinister asked

"Yeah,the lady who directed you to me."She replied

"So,my name is victoria and I'm the daughter of Neptune and you know Neptune,king of the sea and lord of the ocean."She stated

"Ok,people call me swords master and this is kelly and sinister."Swords master replied

"Yeah,and I would like to join your little group and help fight those evil Nibearians."She stated

"Ok,if you're the daughter of Neptune,why aren't you a mermaid and why is your name victoria?"Kelly asked

"I am a mermaid,but I only turn into one while in salt water. I got the Name victoria from my grandma."She replied

"So,am I in?"Victoria asked

"Sure,can you meet us early tomorrow morning?"Swords master asked

"Yeah."She replied

"Ok."Sinister said

She went away and Sinster watched as she walked.

"Dude,she is hot!."He said to swords master

"If you say so."Swords master replied.



© 2016 Jj incredible


Author's Note

Jj incredible
I have some grammar problems,the dialogue is awful,tell ma what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on July 7, 2016
Last Updated on July 7, 2016
Tags: Adventure, awesome


Author

Jj incredible
Jj incredible

About
I like writing. more..

Writing