Redrum

Redrum

A Story by Johnny Westbrook
"

The story is not yet complete, but should be later. Hope you like it so far.

"

Redrum

Written By: Johnny Lee

The more and more I see drama and sip on my red rum, the more and more my mind become more like a master mind murder. Keeping death notes in my head as I never forget what people have said or done to me, I sit back and sip on my red rum. Keeping calm even when angry I think of many strategic ways to inflict pain on others. Don’t worry, I don’t test my plans on animals or people, I just sit back and think of the best way to do them as I sip on my red rum.

Drinking still after drunk as I feel woozy and head slowly rotate, an image walks through me and stands feet in front of me, only showing me his back. “What the?” I say to myself as the wooziness leaves my body and I stay still as I try to remember where I’ve seen that body before. “What’s wrong? You don’t know who I am, do you?” the ghostly like image asked me as he began laughing softly. A cold chill quickly jolted through my body as the room temperature somehow rose.

Wondering how the house was heating up as I looked at the window and saw the blizzard wising buy, I turned my head back towards the ghostly image as it began walking. Taking two slow steps that echoed throughout the room, I sat up straight in my lazy boy chair and took another sip of my red rum. “What do you want with me?” I ask the ghostly image as he cracked his neck and shoulder. “It’s not what I want from you, it’s what you want from me. But I do want something in return.” “And what is that?” “We’ll discuss that a little later.” “Well can you tell me just who the hell you are?” “Nope.” “Well f**k you then.” “Now that’s the spirit.” The ghostly image quickly replied back to me as I whisked the whine around a little bit then took another sip of my red rum.

Looking at the ghostly image that stood before me, I took a deep breath and raised the glass cup back to my lips to take another sip, only to look down at the cup and notice that there’s nothing left. Taking a deep and loud sigh of annoyance, I slam the glass down on the wooden table next to me, cracking the bottom of the glass from the impact. Looking back at the ghostly image as I leaned forward and place my hands on the arms of the lazy boy, I felt a jolt of pain shoot through my left palm. Quickly lifting my hand, I turn it for I can see the palm of my hand, only to see that I’ve cut myself and my blood was the same color as the red rum.

“Aww, did that hurt?” the ghostly image asked me as I looked up and finally herd him talk after three full minutes. Forgetting about my pain as I continued to look at him and wonder why he’s here, he spoke once again, answering the question that I only asked in my head. “Like I said, to help you.” “Who the hell are you?” I yell as I ball my left hand into a fist and slam it down on the table, cracking the wood in the middle. “There’s only one way to find out.” He answered as he lowered his head. Leaning forward once again and pushing off the lazy boy with only my right hand, I stand and take a quick step towards him. Stopping as the room began to spin, I stumble backwards and fall back onto the lazy boy as the room stopped spinning. “You didn’t ask.” “What!?” I shouted at my blood began to boil. “You didn’t ask me if you can rise out your seat.” “You…Son of a b***h! This is my house.” “Learn your place mortal!.” The ghost yelled, sending a jolt through my body. “Learn my place?” I softly muttered his words, shocked that someone would talk to me that way. But this isn’t just anybody, it’s a ghost.

“You still haven’t told me what you wanted for me.”

“I’ve already told you, it’s not really what I want, it’s what you want.”

“And you want in return is…?”

“You’ll find out soon enough.”

Listening to nothing but complete silence, I began to hear a car pull up.

 

© 2008 Johnny Westbrook


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on February 17, 2008
Last Updated on February 28, 2008

Author

Johnny Westbrook
Johnny Westbrook

IL



About
Hello, first and foremost, thank you for stopping by my page and taking interest in my work. My name is Johnny, also known as Static, (Jay Balor is my Pin name) I have a fur child name Matrix who love.. more..

Writing