No Distance

No Distance

A Story by Johnny Westbrook







Written By: Johnny L Westbrook

He doesn't see it, but when he wakes up, he calls his girlfriend to say “Good morning beautiful.” Hearing a slight chuckle from her after she moans from waking up, he knows she smiles. Closing his eyes and imaging her on the pillow beside him, looking at him with her beautiful eyes, he felt that she was actually laying so close to where he felt her soft breathing gently coressing his face.

As he opens his eyes, the image of her is still there. “Good morning baby.” He hears as he watches her lips jester the words. “I’m up baby…I’m up.” Turning to his back as she sits up and gets to her feet, he looks and smiles as her hair trails down her back to the place he named The Crack of Paradise.

“What are you going to be doing while I’m at school?” she asked.

“Oh nothing much… maybe just sleeping.”

“That’s it? Lazy butt.”

“I’ll be missing you too.”

“Ha…” she laughed “I bet you will.”

Closing his eyes again, he imagined her walking over to the closet as she searched for something to wear. Pulling out a cute pink outfit, she made her way over to the dresser and picked up the Hello Kitty ear rings he bought her.

“Baby what are you doing?” He asked.

“Putting on the ear rings you just got me.”

He chuckled for a split second as he was surprised that she was actually putting them on.

“What’s so funny?” She asked.

“Nothing.”

“Whatever…” she replied.

Taking off his shirt that she slept in, she changed her underwear, put on her clothes, then began brushing her long black hair as she looked into the mirror. “You’re going to be up when I get out of school right butt face?”

“Yea I’ll be up.” He answered. “And why I gotta be a butt face?”

“Because you are a butt fade…duh!” they both laughed for a moment.

“Whatever babe.”

“Hey!”

“What?”

“Whatever is my word.”

“Whatever.” He said again to mess with her.

“Alright butt face… I’m about to get off the phone for I can hurry up and get ready, okay?” she told him as he opened his eyes and watched as her image slowly faded away.

“Alright baby.” He replied.

“I love you.”

“I love you too beautiful.”

“Bye.” She softly said

“Bye baby.”

As they hung up their phones, he took a deep breath and wish she was actually there with him and not hours away. But while they are on the phone together, he feels as if she’s actually there with him. Even though that satisfy him to a certain amount, he wants to be right next to her in reality.

Thinking for a moment, he turns his attention to his laptop that he kept on for the night. Reaching over and picking it up, he placed it on his lap as he scooted up on the headboard o his bed frame. Opening up his document called travel plan, he analyzed his plan to get to where she was.

“It will happen soon” he said to himself. “Soon I will be able to get to her and be with her for the rest of my life.

Closing up his laptop, his phone buzzed as he got a text from her. “I’m off to school butt face. I’ll call you when I’m out of class. I love you.” He smiled after he read the text. Putting down his phone and closing his phone, he laid back down, closed his eyes, and tried force his next dream to show him and his love together hand in hand.

© 2011 Johnny Westbrook


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was sweet. Hehehe. Your descriptions make me swoon! Nothing feels better than waking up in the morning next to the person you love, eh? A great story, Johnny. I liked it. ^^

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

406 Views
1 Review
Added on July 28, 2011
Last Updated on July 28, 2011

Author

Johnny Westbrook
Johnny Westbrook

IL



About
Hello, first and foremost, thank you for stopping by my page and taking interest in my work. My name is Johnny, also known as Static, (Jay Balor is my Pin name) I have a fur child name Matrix who love.. more..

Writing