Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Jman15393

This story is entirely based in fiction and comes solely from the creative minds of the author(s). This book is not in any sense to be used as a biblical text and should be treated only as a source of entertainment.





Revelation 12:7-9

New International Version (NIV)

“Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.  But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.  The great dragon was hurled down�"that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.”




                                                    Prologue

   

       "So Joshua,” Lust said "we finally got to arrange this little date.” A tall purple skinned woman leaned over the battered body of  an angel as she tightened the bonds on his wings.

      "I'm sorry it has taken so long for us to get together my dear," the angel grunted as the ropes cut into the skin at the base of his fifteen foot white and gray streaked wings."I'm just so busy hunting demons to have time for dates and such." As he spoke he struggled to free his arms and wings and get to the two shining bracelets in the corner. "However," the angel said his voice sounding cocky but his face saying otherwise "I did let you capture me so we can get some face time my dear."

    "Hmm, thank you for that hun," the demon said as she began to rub Joshua's shoulders "so about the Michael Sword, where would we find it, any thoughts?" she purred seductively.

    “Unfortunately no, however,” Joshua said sarcastically " this raving mad b***h wants me to tell her where the secret location of heaven’s most powerful weapon is, just because she managed to capture me." Joshua grinned as he thought of what to say next," so my answer is go to hell!"

      "Been there, done that." Lust rolled her eyes as if she had heard that joke a million times. "But, if that's the case then you leave me no choice dear Joshua," as she spoke she stopped rubbing Joshua's shoulders and walked away out of the view of the spotlight that shone down on them and disappeared into the darkness leaving nothing but the sound of her stilettos on the concrete floor in the room with the bound angel.

   "Damn it!" Joshua cursed under his breath as he struggled against his restraints. Then a disembodied voice called out to him.

  "Frustrating isn't it to be alone and all tied up," the sensual voice flowed through the air “ like a rat in a trap scared and all so alone.” Joshua followed the sounds of her voice trying to pin down where she was.

“I just wish I had more face time with you my dear” Joshua said dryly trying to keep her talking.

    "Well if you want me, here I am hun," Lust whispered in his ear as she appeared behind the angel once again. She shoved a long needle filled with a thick black ooze into the neck of the angel. Joshua let out a scream as the ooze coursed through his veins with a burning pain that engulfed his whole body.

      The angels vision faded to black and when he finally regained his sight Lust walked in front of him but this time she looked different. No longer was she a purple skinned demon with bat wings and langre’, now she was a tall redhead in a tight black dress that complemented her curves very well. As he tried to get his bearings she leaned forward putting her hands on his thighs and showing off her chest a little too comfortably. She then whispered in his ear "See dont I look so much more appealing this way." Lust leaned up and kissed Joshua as if she was trying to steal his soul with a kiss. As she kissed him Joshua's eyes glazed over and a blank stare erupted on his face.

      "Now," Lust said finally standing up "tell me about that sword." As she spoke she sat on his lap and kicked her legs up as if he were about to tell her an epic story.

     Joshua tried to fight the demons power but the poison mixed with the power of the demon herself eventually proved to be too much. "The Michael Sword is hidden in a series of underground caves at the bottom of the Red Sea of Moses. Guarded by three dragons representing the trinity and a series of traps set to ward off demons." Joshuas’ dry response caused Hells favorite demon to giggle “ The only way to reach the sword is to take the blood of an archangel and to drop it into the sea , allowing the beasts to sleep.” Joshua’s head slumped as one of heaven’s most closely guarded secrets was given to the enemy.

      “ Thank you so much for everything sweety, I have had a lovely time tonight” The demon kissed the angel again and stood up,” unfortunately this meeting will be our last”, Her lips curved into a seductive smile,” because you have an appointment with my brothers.” As she said this she walked out of the ring of light and opened a door lighting up the room just enough to see an enormous door with what looked like a rams skull painted in red on it. Lust, who was in her demonic form again,  leaned through the door and yelled in a sickly sweet voice “Oh boys! Our guest is ready to be entertained, who wants first dibs?” Joshuas eyes widened as he heard a mixture of awful sounds behind the door. “Im first you owe me,”  a massive red- skinned man with insect mouthparts, spider-like eyes, and rams horns bursted in past his sister. As he approached the angel his hands burned with a deep unnaturally red flame. “I have waited since the beginning of time to do this an angel,” The demon growled raising his fist

“Wrath you can't kill him” a metallic voice called out “ we will do that together”

         Wrath raised his hand to strike Joshua when he looked up and smiled “Do your worst you son of a b***h,” he said and spat in one of the demons eight eyes. The demon let out a sound that sounded like a roar mixed with a hiss and his hand glowed brighter and balled itself into a fist. A scream rang out into the night and then all was silent.


© 2015 Jman15393


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on February 14, 2015
Last Updated on February 14, 2015


Author

Jman15393
Jman15393

Alabaster, AL



Writing
Seven Seven

A Book by Jman15393