Style, Class, Charm

Style, Class, Charm

A Story by Joe Feely
"

Think of the perfect man.

"
       

          The sun beams down across my dark lens glasses, creating a streak of light shining from the corner of its metallic, chrome- looking ends. I smile, my teeth white, reflecting an inner purity within me. My dark hair lazily slicked back whit strands of it hanging out in front of my face, stubble growing from my cheeks and tracing across my chin gives me a rough exterior, a man of men type look. I smile as I walk down the city streets and down towards the white sandy beach. The dark glass windows of surrounding buildings reflect my glow of determination and integrity. I remove my sun glasses to take a closer look at the beach as I lean against a light post, my loosely tailored white buttoned down shirt creates and expensive cotton barrier between the rust of the old post and my smooth hide. My sunglasses now removed, you can see my piercing blue eyes with thick strands of my dark hair falling in front of them. I smile once more, my teeth fully exposed with its immaculate glory. I walk with a certain rhythm to my steps as I move towards the beach. My half cut jeans, stylish and comfortable, allow me to sit in the soft sands and enjoy the salty air breezing through my hair and across my face. I meet a girl there. Only, but an hour later, we're making love under an old abandoned dock down at the other side of the beach. She calls me "satisfying" to her desire. I act loving for a moment as I hold her and we watch the sunset go down, her bikini loosely tied on. We sleep together underneath the stars wrapped in a soft white sheet. The stars roll across the sky. I point out the constellations and talk to her about my incredibly rounded life. I tell her about my days in the army, my doctor career, my writing career, my dentist career, my interest in politics and my time at Harvard, Yale and Cornell University. She tucks back her dark hair and rests her soft, round face on my masculine-built shoulders. Her deep brown eyes look into mine. She kisses me on my lips softly. I ignore her and let her desire me. She unbuttons my shirt and pulls off her top once more and starts to gently make love to me again as I lay back on the white sheet underneath the dark blue sky. Style, class and charm, baby.

© 2011 Joe Feely


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on April 4, 2011
Last Updated on April 4, 2011

Author

Joe Feely
Joe Feely

Portland, ME



About
If your interested just ask! more..

Writing
A Lost Mind A Lost Mind

A Story by Joe Feely