Dig your soul

Dig your soul

A Chapter by Joel M J
"

Feel-good article

"
Was Adam happier alone amidst the wild and beautiful creations of God? It is something which our greatest forefather can only answer. The thing I know is when you are not with people who can inspire you, you prefer to be alone. There is something very beautiful about solitude. It's a kind of meditation. It's the time when you realise you have a whole world within you, parts of this world you never came across,some innate feelings and creativity that is peculiar to you.
I believe human beings have three major sides, one which they show to their closest ones, another which they show to their acquaintances and the third is one's own reflection in the mirror.
Javed Akhtar once said that people today lack depth and original thinking. He uses the beautiful urdu word 'sarsari' to describe us. I know it sounds terrible but that's the bitter truth. We have forgotten the art of living, planning out every second of our life. How far can we plan out life? Why have we stopped living it instead? Nowadays a person without a plan is consider an aimless fellow. How funny is the pressure of having a plan! I believe one can plan out things which the world has already seen. Beautiful creations are never planned. They are characterized by an impulsive energy.
I say, have a plan to be common and don't have a plan to be uncommon.
Uncommon is essentially beautiful.
After all, we humans just have the power to plan out life, not death.

So sit back.
Remove your watch.
Put you phone aside.
And spend time with your soul!


© 2017 Joel M J


Author's Note

Joel M J
Feel free to correct my language so as to make it more beautiful.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on November 21, 2017
Last Updated on November 21, 2017
Tags: No plan


Author

Joel M J
Joel M J

Pune , India



About
I'm a simple gemini girl but difficult to understand. more..

Writing