Last flower in the field.

Last flower in the field.

A Story by CzatoftheMoon
"

What happens the last flower when the rest are all destroyed?

"

I watch the lands in sadness and sorrow now.
My life used to be field with flowers. All I looked had blown the other way in wind.
I kept strong and stayed still going the other way.
No wind will blow me back.
Then I met another in the same wind with the same strength.

far but close we kept our hopes up and spread our roots to find each other.
as time passed others blew out of the field and dissapeared till we were all thats left.
closer and closer our roots grew until finally they were just an inch away. After years and years of crossing through the dirt we were almost there.
Then came a fire.. burning the field just out of my range to pull the flower away. Unable to do anything but watch.. then unable to do that.
The other flower was lost.. taken away by fire and gone.
Now all thats left in the field is sadness. A lonely flower surviving well but also being destroyed. Worst than bugs eating away at it.. worst than the damp black ground it absorbed water from. Now it had nowhere to go and no reason to leave.
It hasnt given in.. but it now falls easily allowing the wind to do as it pleases until its roots are torn away. One by one their hard work is ripped from the earth until its back
where it started. Alone now and with no comfort.  The flower now wilts and drops as if its crying. Theirs no reason to bloom if there's no one to see it happen.

© 2015 CzatoftheMoon


Author's Note

CzatoftheMoon
Sorry. Makes no sense to many but will make sense to me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I wish I could take away the pain I've caused us and it makes sense to me. I love how touching this is on our sadness at the time and our worries of the days it represents. That house fire was completely a disaster all around even if it was an accident, and this represents also your frustrations and concerns. It's very emotionally pulling with its comparison and I like it , even if its sad.

Posted 8 Years Ago


It makes perfect sense to me, hun. I'm so sorry for the time with the fire and how hard it was on you as well as it was with me. I wish I could take away that hurt it caused and make the tears just flow away.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 9, 2015
Last Updated on July 9, 2015
Tags: drama, sadness

Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing