Chapter 1 : The Day She Moved Into My House

Chapter 1 : The Day She Moved Into My House

A Chapter by Joey
"

It was just another morning where I wake up next to a

"
        It was just another morning where I wake up next to a blonde on my bed. She is still asleep and I didn't want to wake her up now as we were up until late night, last night. I am a singer and a songwriter, I was inspired to sing from my late grandmother. I used to take care of her before my dad hired a nurse to do so. Did i mention to you about mum? Nope, I didn't. Well, even I myself didn't know who is my mum. I heard it from my late grandmother that she left my dad since I was born. She told me that my biological mum can't stand on my dad's workaholic attitude. She was so bored when she was pregnant. 

        Dad had spend most of his time working at the office, but ever since mum left, he would spend some of his so-called quality time with me. Although Dad is a CEO of Orange Corporation, he was never a casanova, at least not a playboy like me. Well, you can say that I am born with a silver spoon in my tongue. Being talented,rich smart, and handsome, do makes you feel that you are at the top of the world sometimes. But, having everything in your hand without someone next to you to enjoy it with you, it is also meaningless for me. I finished my degree in mechanical engineering with flying colours, dad and granny, both are happy for me. Dad let me join the music industry due to my passion and I promised to take over his business when he reached sixties (Now,he around 50's), so I got about 10 more years in the music industry.

              I never had a steady relationship with a woman before, never in my 24 years of living as a person. I don't trust true love and eternality, i think its just all crap and bullshit that guys used to sweetalk girls to get them on bed. My dad hired a nurse to take care of granny and she moved into my house. I never like her as i think that she eyeing on my father's wealth. Months after my granny passed away, my dad invited her to stay in my home as his partner. But, they never get married, at least now they are not married YET. Dad realised that she( nurse) is coming to our home today and he's not free as usual so he asked me "Hey, Trevor, do you mind giving Claire a tour around our house? " said dad. I replied him saying that " I will show her around".

             "So, Claire is her name", *thinking in my mind*. I don't pay attention to their names unless I'm interested in them or having a business deal with them. After waiting about an hour, she's reached our car porch. She walked into the house, holding her pink luggage.  It seemed heavy so I offered to take her luggage into my dad's room. She refused to let me hold her bag. Now that I noticed she has long dark brown hair, thick eyebrow, and black beady eyes. If I'm not mistaken, she should be in her mid twenties, about my age. She said " No, please put my luggage in the guest room". "Oh please, I know you want to get into me dad's room so badly", mumbling to myself. I replied her a " yes" after mumbling to myself. I wondered if she's trying to make my dad crave for her or something else. 

           I asked her about her family background and stuff.Her eyes seems a little wet and start telling me that " I used to be a nurse working in hospital before serving for your late granny. I was brought up by my dad, and he passed away weeks after your granny's. I wasn't ready to move in here but I had to as I promised your father that I will live here with him if he pay for my dad's funeral expenses. I had no choice but to move in and I know that you have a strong dislike for me". " I'm so sorry for thinking bad of you. I didn't know that you have such sad history," said me. This woman really is mysterious. I thought that I knew her but it turned out that she's not who I thought she was. She is just a desperate lady who needs financing for her father's funeral expenses and Dad took advantage of her.

           The three of us have dinner together at the dining room. It was quiet, none of us want to break the ice. The whole dining session remained silence and I walked to the living room to watch my favourite series,'vampire diaries". I know Claire offered to wash the plates but my dad told her that there are servants to do the house chores. "Mr.Smith, I will like to take a walk to the park after dinner,will you please excuse me?"said Claire. "Okey, I will see you tonight" said dad.
Claire POV
              I wondered what am I going to do later? "How can I escape from going to bed with him?". I already agreed to be his mate after he gave me that amount of money. Even though if I can slip away tonight, what about tomorrow night?" *thinking in my mind*. I was walking at the park while squeezing all my brain cells to solve the problem I am facing now. I was too distracted with my own thoughts until I didn't know that one stranger was looking at me with his eyes filled with lust. I caught him staring at me and tried my best to walk away from him. Little did I know that he followed me all the way back Mr.Smith's home. A pair of hands stretched out of nowhere, pulling my hair, I turned behind immediately to and fight him off. He was big and there is no way I can fight him off, so I let out the loudest the scream that I have ever shouted. Deep in my heart, I was praying to god and hope that he will send someone to save me. Suddenly, I saw a black figure coming towards my direction. It must be my saviour,but who is it?


© 2013 Joey


Author's Note

Joey
Sorry for my poor english. Feel free to comment

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on October 15, 2013
Last Updated on December 26, 2013
Tags: Poor# Nurse# Pray# Family


Author

Joey
Joey

Somewhere on Earth



About
A dreamer, loves to travel, enjoy doing things by herself, enjoy writing stories during leisure time. Feel free to drop by and comment on my writings. You may add me as a FRIEND here and I will keep y.. more..

Writing
First Job First Job

A Chapter by Joey


Hello Ms Ripley Hello Ms Ripley

A Book by Joey


First Impression First Impression

A Chapter by Joey