Two

Two

A Chapter by Fallen_1666
"

You get to meet his partner and learn a little bit more about what's going on

"
Cadeyrn wakes groggy, his head pounding and his arm throbbing. He tries to sit up but his vision swims, and he nearly faints again. Two strong hands grip his now naked shoulders and force him to lie back down. A groan escapes his lips as memories of the night before flood back.

              Cadeyrn licks his lips and his glowing red eyes fade back to his usual vibrant green. He gazes around the room, trying to deduce where he is. He's lying on a large king sized bed, under a large blue comforter. There are pictures all over the  turquoise walls (Skylars choice).

Photographs of Skylar and Cadeyrn, (contrary to belief, vampires can be photographed), their first date, their first kiss, when they moved In together, and a few more. There are also photos of the opening of the bar Skylar owns. Cadeyrn is back home, in their bedroom.

"Wanna tell me what the f**k happened, man," Skylar demands, as Cadeyrn sits up and scrubs a hand through his jet back locks. Cadeyrn jumps at the sudden voice but relaxes at the sound of his lover.

"Hunters. There were three. Ambushed me at the office. I lost two of them but one, I have had run-ins with him before, he stayed on my tail. He has been tailing me for years. He was good. Better than any other hunter I have met. Been at it a very long time."

"How long since you've drank last?"

"Not long...I...drank from him last night," Cadeyrn admits shamefully.

"No, dude, how long, before that? You were pretty beat up when you got home, covered in blood. Babe you scared the s**t out of me. So... how long," Skylar demands. He squats down, getting right into Cadeyrns face.

Cadeyrn sucks in a deep breath and says "two months, before last night."

"Dude, do you have a death wish?"

"Skylar, it is not that big of a deal. We can go a long time without blood."

"Yes, if you have zero access to it. In the middle ages maybe, but you said yourself, times have changed; your kind," he sighs, "our kind, have evolved to need it sooner than that. Plus, with all the hunters...You knew there were hunters around man! I mean, goddamn you come bursting into the house, covered in blood, ripped clothes, f*****g stab wounds and pass out in bed, then you tell me you went over a month without the stuff you need. I was f*****g terrified and you wake up acting like it isn't a big f*****g deal. You may be used to all this s**t, but I am not. I am new to all this. You can't just, come in here half dead dude and act like it's nothing. I thought I was losing you," Skylar shouts, tears gathering in his eyes. 

"Skye, I am so sorry," Cadeyrn whisper and kneels on the floor to pull his boyfriend into his arms. "I, I haven't been drinking because of the hunters. They are dangerous and I needed to stay low." He kisses Cadeyrn gently on the forehead. "I am sorry I scared you, love."

"Yeah, so much great that did, you were still discovered and a lack of blood almost got you killed!" Skylar jumps back to his feet and and runs a hand again through his short hair angrily.

Cadeyrn sighs and stands. "I turned out fine. I was still much stronger than him. But, you're right I should have paid more attention. I should have known that John would be here as well. And I am sorry I worried you, Skye. Really, but I am alright," Cad stresses, trying to assure Skylar.

"John," Skylar asks, confused. 

            "The hunter,"  Cadeyrn lays a hand on Skylars shoulder. The man is tall, lithe, strong. He enjoys touching his love. He flashes Skylar a sly, apologetic grin.  He looks down and realizes, he's also nude except for a pair of silk boxers.

"What did you do with them?"

Skylar sighs and leans back against the man behind him. Cadeyrn wraps his arms around Skylars waist and pulls him closer.  "Your clothes were destroyed. I had to take them off to see your wounds. Three large holes in your shirt, bloodied and gross. Same with your pants. They weren't as bad but not worth keeping."

"That...must have been scary for you. I am sorry."

"Stop apologizing. Just kiss me," Skylar demands softly, with a small grin.

Cad grins and pecks his boyfriend gently on the cheek. "Better," Cadeyrn smirks.

"Hmmm, no. Tell me more about this 'John' and why the hunters are here..."


© 2018 Fallen_1666


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on April 30, 2018
Last Updated on April 30, 2018
Tags: Vampires, supernatural, paranormal, horror, scary, monsters, war, gay, romance, lgbt, mystery


Author

Fallen_1666
Fallen_1666

Holiday, FL



Writing
Found Found

A Chapter by Fallen_1666


One One

A Chapter by Fallen_1666