Chapter 2B

Chapter 2B

A Chapter by Jonathan Faust

Chapter 2B

 

Okay. I know this is probably bad from but I already sent all this to a publisher because I figured they could print what I already had and I could release the rest of the chapters later like an add-on or something. Y’know like how games designers patch up unfinished games later or how doctors purposely leave forceps and tools and s**t inside people so they have to come back again. I think it’s called marketing.

 

Anyway, this probably isn’t how writing works but I’d like to address some of the feedback I got in the rejection email:

 

“This is not a book.”

 

I know that, that’s why I sent it to you, so you could print it on tree slices and make it into one. Duh.

 

“Your writing style is haphazard, overlong and quite frankly confusing”

 

Yeah, that’s called suspense and drama and s**t. It’s supposed to be like that. If people knew what was going on they wouldn’t need to read it, right? Also maybe my educated writer speak is too much for you.

 

“Punctuation???”

 

What about it??? I have tons of punctuation. I have punctuation coming out the ying-yang. Do you want more punctuation or less? Be more specific.

 

“I think the file you sent was corrupted as the last 600 pages are blank, although I do fear this may be intentional. Whatever the case please do not send any further of your ‘writings’ to this company”.

 

I’m nearly sure I explained the marketing angle, if I forgot to do that you can read it here in this book once you’re done publishing it. Also ‘writings’ doesn’t have quotes around it, I checked with Google. Whos’ the punctuation retard now.?



© 2016 Jonathan Faust


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on May 8, 2010
Last Updated on July 26, 2016


Author

Jonathan Faust
Jonathan Faust

Dublin, Ireland



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jonathan Faust


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jonathan Faust