Strength

Strength

A Poem by Patience

Your life has had its difficulties, you’ve made choices that have had effects on you,

You are trying so hard to better yourself, and I couldn’t be any more prouder of you.

You aren’t taking the easy rode, you are in a fight, winning back your mind and body, and people in your life.

The doors will soon open, and the world will be at your feet, you get a fresh start with your life, and thats such a blessing.

Your writing is absolutely amazing, you have words that need to be heard, your writing could help so many as well as your open word. 

I know you have helped me, during my time of pain, your support and friendship, what a wonderful gift I have gained. 

You even have found a way into my daughters life, she loves writing you poems, and anxiously awaits your sound advice. I will always be thankful that you left me speak to you, tell you of my hurts and struggles, and what had me down and blue. 

You always made me feel heard, and I found you uplifting me, wether it was with your kind words, or musically. 

If ever your in a blunder, make a mishap, or a mistake, don’t hesitate to reach out to me, I will help you know matter what it takes. 

I find your heart to be genuine, you speak truth and are always there, your creative beyond measure, and just plain breathtaking. 

© 2017 Patience


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on September 17, 2017
Last Updated on September 17, 2017

Author

Patience
Patience

Marysville, PA



About
Separated Mother of 10 year old girl more..

Writing
Year End Year End

A Poem by Patience


Here Alone Here Alone

A Poem by Patience