Four

Four

A Chapter by Jonny The Savage
"

More stream of (collective) unconscious - note, what is read cannot be unread

"

A xerox of a photocopy of a duplicate…you cannot blame the industrial revolution for the soulless unoriginality of this epoch! Memento mori (remember you have to die) " is this how you want to be remembered collectively and individually? Because I sure don’t. I’d rather make discordant noise, barely legible lyrical prose and come off the fool than one more repetition of this emulation of originality and artistry! 


      ...Now where did we leave off? Did I mention the Illuminati? I mean the real Illuminati; the Bavarian Illuminati founded by Adam Weishaupt. I also mean the Cult of Reason and what may be called the Mystery Schools. You’re never going to hear about this in primary school - so pick up a chair and let’s get to it, shall we?  Illuminati stems from the Latin Illuminatus which means to be illuminated. Have you seen the light? If you’re smart; they say you’re bright. If you’re a Buddhist, what do you seek? EnLIGHTenment. It goes on and on; like a bad joke that gets told too often.

                The fascination with light? It stems from a line of thinking that the Sun of God (and if you ever read their scriptures, it will sound pseudo-Christian but will in fact be speaking of Sol Invictus [the star we revolve around; not the FNM album]).  Why? Well, they’re of the mind that the Sun was the great protector of our ancestors who were mercilessly hunted by predators in the night. Night was a frightening bout that existed as a desperately precarious balance of trying to sleep and trying to survive.


                Slowly, man’s intellect began to grow. He began to fashion simple tools, like spears and axes, and learned to use rocks to crush nuts with a hard outer shell (think of a time without a nutcracker…now you’re getting it.) On and on man’s intellect becomes his saving grace as more and more complex tools are fashioned and adaptations made…one of which is civilization; itself! Now, where does this fit in with good ‘ol Horus (who walked across the sky…you could even call him a SkyWalker!)? Man’s symbol system evolved to see light, itself, as the pure potential of intellect and man’s life-begetter. Night was no longer a time of great fear because of predatory creatures…it became a disconcerting time because of man; himself.  But we’re getting off track…let me turn this train of thought around!


                Everything that you’ve just read can be seen in Stanley Kubrick’s 2001: A Space Odyssey…in fact, I have only just described what is obvious and not what is occultic about it. I won’t get into the Boat of Isis, that’s a bit too far. But the eclipse is pretty, isn’t it? Kubrick wasn’t just a top five all time director…he was an insider who was murdered for revealing too much in Eyes Wide Shut; three days after releasing the final cut to the studio. The Master of Ceremonies (in Eyes Wide Shut) sits on a throne with the 33rd ° symbol (a two headed eagle with a crown, and if you have Masonic literature, sometimes a pyramid with 33 and that infamous Eye of Horus). The Masons believe that God can only exist as two gods…this is where the fascination with checkerboards and black/white imagery stems from. Jahbulon? Is that some kind of sexual position? No! It’s the Masonic trinity of Yod He Vod He, Ba’al and Osiris. Doubt me? You can find out for yourself. I’d consider it of the upmost importance that you learn to doubt just as well as you learn to suspend disbelief. They are of equal power but opposite usage.

            Now, who is the light? Who? Who? Who? Well it’s your lucky day, I’m going to illuminate you! It’s Lucifer. Tell him I said what’s up, and that he should stop trying to tempt me; it’s futility at its finest. An example of how seriously they take this, let’s turn to the tale of Prometheus; who brought fire (Light/Intellect) and metalwork (Alchemy) to the plebians. How was the titan rewarded? An eagle eats his liver; every day, for the rest of time. A not so hidden message to those of us in the know. Those of us who know what these parables, and their mysteries, really refer to. I wouldn’t worry about it though, those Greeks were degenerate homosexuals, don’tcha know!


Why am I telling you this? Why have you never heard of this before? Is it just something those artsy f*****s get into? No, no, no! A thousand times no! If not to stop the greatest culling of humanity in history…I would keep to my studies; bothering you not with this esotericism. But I have no choice in the matter - my mentor, Aldous Huxley, and my hero, Bill Cooper, would never be able to be emulated again in earnest if I were to keep my silence! They Killed Bill…don’tcha know, he was just a criminal tax evader…but the thing they’ll never tell you…the Federal Reserve ain’t federal and the Income Tax is optional. Bill was one of the greatest patriots to ever live…but why don’t you know his name? You may know his work…most of the conspiracy community has plagiarized it for decades! But Huxley, he was a man who could see a thing or two. He warned us about the Final Revolution that is knocking on our doors. Whereby a combination of propaganda, pharmacological methods and brainwashing…another revolution becomes impossible. Man completely domesticated. Good boy. We’ve become Pavlov’s b***h, but nobody has a clue. It’s all tucked away, in dust covered containers, in the back of our unconscious. That dark place they tell you not to go; that place people never come back from. It’s long passed time to confront our fears and demons.   

                How/why/what/who/where/when? Perhaps questions rarely receive answers because we are severely limited upon our means of asking them? There are more ways to describe the interrogative than there are to will it. Is this an intentional mechanism of the English language? Does this serve as a psychic barrier to protect knowledge, that is considered too powerful for the populous populace to possess? General semantics’ progenitor, Alfred Korzybski, posits that “whatever you say a thing is, it isn’t.” That is to say " language describes something abstract with nouns due to the, perhaps, not so well known paradox of content vs context. For example: God, dog, OG, do, and “GDO” will have different meanings to different people because of the context of what the “content” brings to mind. A Gnostic Christian will have a very different reaction/response to “God” compared to a Gnostic Satanist/Luciferian. Angela Merkel will have an equally differing view of “dog” compared with Vladamir Putin.  


The savage’s cellular tracking and observation phone begins to ring. Vash the Stampede’s theme jogs his attention from his piece. “Hey, what’s up?” he asks.


“Hey Jon, I know this sounds crazy…but have you ever heard of The Finders or Pizza Gate?” came the voice on the other side.


“I wish that I hadn’t and I pray that, some day, it’s just a story we tell our children through metaphor.” Jon The Savage replied.


“They’re making arrests all across the country…but I just don’t believe it. These are just the pawns, not the masters,” echoed the tenor from who knows where.


“It’s about time that we cut off the real head and stop letting the hydra regroup. But where would we even start? These people are involved in everything and John and Jane Q. Citizen would never believe that the candidate they campaigned for, so diligently, was actually a high priestess in an order as old as civilization; itself.” Mr. Savage said; as though the weight of the world was really on his shoulders.   


“You always say that Leary’s work and MK Ultra comes into this…but I still don’t quite get it…” said the friendly voice.


“Well, think of it like this. Freud and Jung posited four circuits of consciousness if you embrace their work. Tim just added four more onto that that were observed in Yoga and Mysticism in ages long since passed. One of these four is known as the Meta-Programming Circuit " think of a computer program before it’s been compiled. The MPC is the 7th circuit; and lies just beyond the 6th Collective Neurogenetic Circuit (think Jung’s Collective Unconscious and preset variables and commands in a programming language). There are a class of drugs (like Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, Mescaline and Psilocybin) that is said to stimulate the MPC and under a clinical setting and three stage process can lead to literal reprogramming of the human brain. This is well known to circles with clandestine operations. It is also well known to those who truly resist them with every fiber of their being. Study Leary’s work and realize why he (and LSD) was so demonized and incarcerated in thirty-six different prisons,” the savage explained, like a teacher who is almost too familiar with the material he is expounding.


“My God…so you’re saying that they can completely reprogram a human being using these substances?” asked the aghast voice on the other side.


“I’m saying that it’s just one of the tools that our enemy employs against those who ‘know too much.’ If they’re looking to have a slave for life, they’ll split their personality, with extreme physical, religious and sexual abuse at ideally 18 months of age (but this is for all ages) and work with the ‘alters’ for the rest of their lives. They’ll be lucky to ever perceive the true core of themselves as anything more than an object, like a precious gemstone. They call it a carousel, the outer alters that go round; like Dharma, herself, in a blasphemous mockery of the absolute truth - making this truth a complete mystery to the mind control slave. The actual experiences are hidden behind a wall of amnesia as a defense mechanism of the nervous system. The human nervous system is so complex that it has sophisticated ways to deal with trauma that would otherwise eat the being alive. This is completely abused by those who have done extensive research on it in secret. Calling it a necessity for national security!” Jon exclaims, almost wishing that he didn’t know this to be the truth we all avoid; at all costs.


“But, where does this fit into Pizza Gate? I’m a bit confused,” inquired the voice; almost wondering why he’s even asking. He doesn’t want to know the answer.


“Well, this is what they do to their own children. Have you ever wondered how the ruthless predators stay on top? There can be no true fondness, not even to their own. There’s a legend that a powerful man that owned an empire of shadows who begged his sons, on his deathbed, to keep sexual abuse in the family to maintain control. Someone who has undergone this process of mind control is the perfect slave, for any function. Create the exact ‘alter’/personality that you want in them and let it loose upon the world. These are the people stealing children from the streets to be offered to nearly forgotten gods in high magick. This is the true elite. This is how merciless the true elite really is. It’s about time you understand that. The symbol systems they’ve taught us since we were mere children reflect this grim reality; if you’ve been paying attention. Even elementary nursery rhymes are a reflection of this occultic truth. The Finders never stopped functioning; they just went underground. Tavistock’s cult research and dream matrices have progressed beyond the wildest nightmares of the godly and the greatest dreams of the demonic. Remember, though, always remember, the Illuminati never got out of this farcical game. So, it’s about time we play to win, eh?” said the savage with an optimism that resounded his tenacity.   


                ‘But I thought the Illuminati were the leaders of the scientific revolution…why would they be interested in magic?” asked the incredulous voice on the other side.


                “As Aleister Crowley put it in Magick In Theory and Practice “Magick is science and science is magick!" Crowley is considered to be a prophet to our enemy. His religion, Thelema, is practiced in an industrial fashion in places that you’d never believe even exist. Nikola Tesla’s prophecy (‘you will live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension’) is truer than most of us will ever realize; let alone understand. We live under the most insane control system ever devised by human minds. We don’t resist…we consume! We judge each other based on symbol systems that we barely understand; let alone manipulate or calculate. But alas, I am preaching. I am speaking from my heart of hearts and praying that this all comes crumbling down. As we all know " a mountain of lies built upon a single truth will collapse under the weight of that single truth; reverberating for generations, awakening even those who had no desire to be awakened. I had no desire to know these things. I never wanted control over another…I merely longed for the truth!”  

 



© 2017 Jonny The Savage


Author's Note

Jonny The Savage
3/20/17

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Its obvious the amount of digging you've incorporated into this.. Wow. I like the presentation and style very much.
The weight of the truth is as crushing as the evil it represents.. This world is insane.. I know enough to see the truth but not enough to see a solution. It is very overwhelming!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jonny The Savage

6 Years Ago

That's why it takes so long to get down on paper. I'm hoping that it'll be worth all the effort when.. read more



Reviews

Its obvious the amount of digging you've incorporated into this.. Wow. I like the presentation and style very much.
The weight of the truth is as crushing as the evil it represents.. This world is insane.. I know enough to see the truth but not enough to see a solution. It is very overwhelming!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jonny The Savage

6 Years Ago

That's why it takes so long to get down on paper. I'm hoping that it'll be worth all the effort when.. read more
Interesting read; however, the real illuminati is like fight club: you don't talk about it. O.~

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jonny The Savage

7 Years Ago

Well, clearly, this is just speculative fiction :P.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

586 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 20, 2017
Last Updated on April 15, 2017
Tags: Dark Age, Truth, Reality, Esoteric, Kali Yuga, Knowledge, Savage, Philosophy


Author

Jonny The Savage
Jonny The Savage

Atlantis, Apple Rock



About
Aesthete, philosopher and scholar first; and a writer, poet and musician second. A rather blunt individual with no regard for dogma or taboo. A curious soul seeking the truth beyond this mortal coil. more..

Writing



Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5