Prologue - Etiquette

Prologue - Etiquette

A Chapter by JoyousMiser
"

The introduction of The two characters of the story and how their lives devolve.

"
Ram Kapoor was a man of mysteries! People never knew when he came out and when he was doing what! He was always a man who is somewhat very
offensively impolite and cantankerous! He had no one for him except his grandmother and he still didn't know where she was . He was all alone In his life and to forget that he made himself busy which had brought him so much of reputation and prominence. He always wanted everything to be the best in his life. He called his secretary Jenny to his cabin . Jenny enters...

Jenny : yes Mr Ram Kapoor what can I do for you ?
Ram : Get me some Coffee please and yes I need all those documents to be submitted to Mr. Adler. He had this important meeting today in the morning and was not able to collect them personally. Make sure these documents reach him safely. Will you?
Jenny : Sure sir!
Ram : Thank you! You may leave now.
Mr. Adler was an important client that Ram never wanted to lose. To be honest , he was his early stimulation. He had been his epitome. He had made him as his client with great difficulty. Losing him would create a array of sadness and misery to him. The only thing he is happy about his life is Mr.Adler .

Jenny : Sir here is your coffee.
Ram takes a sip from the coffee and looks at the documents.
Ram : Good coffee Jenny!
Jenny : Thank you Sir!
Ram demands a notepad and Jenny hands him over one. He scribbles something on it and asks Jenny to lend the documents to be given to Mr.Adler to the Pune and adds that he wants it to be delivered immediately! Jenny nodds in approval! She did accordingly.

On the other side there is Priya Sharma, one of the most leading female entrepreuner, is in a meeting
At Sharma Industries
Priya : Yes Mr.Brady I totally understand how much this deal is important to you. But it isn't to me. It is one on the list that I thought would help. Listen, let's make this clear. If you are ready to help out the poor children out there then maybe I would accept this offer even though I feel it would result in a loss to my company.
Mr. Brady : What should I do now Ms.Sharma ?
Priya : You're supposed to leave that land you had got it just now from the Adoption centre. Would you do the honors?
Mr. Brady : Anything for making a deal with this company.
Priya : F**k this deal! Now get it done and meet me. Mail the agreement papers to me once you had transferred the land to them. I need visual proof. I know people like you. You may leave now.
Martin, call Uncle and inform about this.
Martin :Sure Ma'am . I am sure he would not be happy with this
Priya : Did I ask you something about whether he would like it or not? I would advice you to keep your mouth shut unless something is asked to you.
Martin : Sorry ma'am .
Priya : Good. Get this work done fast. And I need my lunch on my table.

Martin calls Mr.Adler Priya's uncle. He was not a relative to him nor a guardian. He was just Priya's best client and as he liked her work very much he thought her as his daughter and helped her grow up. Priya was a perfectionist. She did all jobs perfectly and did not worry about the drudgery she got for it. She was someone who is dedicated to her work . She had her mother with her whom she cared so much.

Priya : Martin, call Mom .
Betty : Yes ma'am one sec
Priya : Yes Sure.
Martin calls Priya's mom and hands over the phone to her.
Priya : Mom are You alright? Did you have your breakfast.? Did Mr.Briann serve you well. ?
Brian was their cook. He was also an caretaker of her mom. He was payed 2 lakhs per month for that. He also helped Priya on some issues and stays as a guardian with them near there house.

Mrs.Sharma : Yes Priya ! I am completely alright! And what are you having ? The same salad today ?
Priya : Yes ma! Today I am trying sprouts salad.
Mrs.Sharma : Priya! Don't spoil your health. You work so much. Eat something.
Priya : Yes ma! I will. I will eat at regular intervals. This is according to my diet. Don't worry ma.
Mrs.Sharma :When would you come home today ? By 7 or 8?
Priya : Mom I totally forgot to tell. I have a flight to Albania. I have some important deals with Uncle ma
Mrs.Sharma : Goodness! You are such a pain Priya! Will you come home at least before you leave ?
Priya : Certainly ma! Let's go to your favorite shop today by 3. Get ready.
Mrs.Sharma : Really?
Priya : Yes ma .
Mrs.Sharma : Ok Priya! I don't have much time then. I need to get ready. Talk to you later. Bye.

Priya looked at her watch. Her Daniel Wellington's golden border watch glowed in the sun. She saw the time. It was just 12 PM. "This mom is impossible! Does she takes 3 hours to get ready!?" She says to herself and smiles. Her mother was her only one. She was the only soul that Priya loved the most.
'Come on Martin, let's hurry! ' said Priya and proceeded further to the work .
At Kapoor Industries
Ram : What? Jenny are you serious? Mr.Adler told me to call him?
Jenny : Yes sir. You were busy with Mr.Beckett's meeting so ...... So I thought I wouldn't.....
Ram cut her off....
Ram : F**k that! Do you have any idea how important he is to me ? What the hell Jenny ?
Jenny: Sorry sir!
Ram snatches his mobile from her and dials Mr.Adler.
Mr.Adler picks up.

Ram : Sir....Sorry....
Mr. Adler : Oh ram! It's you! Listen we have some important work at Albania. Would you be able too make it ?
Ram : Sir.... But the tickets? I haven't booked them yet!
Mr.Adler : Never worry Ram. I would get you two business class tickets , one for you and your secretary Jenny.
Ram : Thanks Sir! That's too sweet of you! And did you get those documents?
Mr.Adler : Yes Ram! And that is the reason I am asking you to move to Albania. You seem to have a lot of talent and I guess as the saying goes
" Talent is a flame, Genius is a
fire"
I think even your talent should be recognized! I have offered this only to you and an other entrepreuner!
Ram was too happy ! Getting praised from his favourite one was beyond the heaven to him. He quickly replied
Ram : Thank you so much sir!
Mr.Adler : Thank yourself for sending me that document so quickly! Or else you would have missed this golden opportunity.

Kapoor Industries
Ram: Jenny move for the meeting. Is everything ready?
Jenny : Yes sir. But we could have done this before .
Ram : I know what I am doing. I told you to do it and you forgot. Now I have to handle it myself .

Conference Hall
Ram : Please do sit gentleman. I am sorry I carry a bad news.
Mr.Brown : And that is ?
Ram : I don't intend to offer the deal to anyone present here.
Mr. Brown : And why is that so Mr.Kapoor?
Ram : Because it's given to the king of Industries himself.
Mr . Brown: Mr. Adler?
Ram : Yes!
Mr. Brown : You are so gonna pay for this .
Ram : Anytime.
As everyone leave the room, Ram asks Jenny to get ready to move to Albania. He was so excited in doing an project with him.

Sharma Residence.
Priya went home . She showed her fingerprints and the door unlocked. She sent Martin home to get his things packed. Now she had to take Mom to her favourite restaurant and it's already 15 minutes late than what had been scheduled. 'It was all because of that damn f*****g meeting' she thought to herself. She texted Mr.Adler that she was just leaving for that place with her mom and she would reach the time on airport. As soon as Priya entered, the servants were roaming around everywhere but she called Mr.Briann and asked him about her mom.

Mr.Briann : Ma'am madam is so upset that you were late. She told me to convey that she won't be coming anywhere with you again.
Priya : Come on Brian answer to the question I asked you! Where is mom? Do you hear me ?
Mr. Brian : Sorry ma'am. She is in the Library reading her favourite novel.
Priya : Better.
After giving a Stern look she left to the library to meet her mother ! God ! She shouldn't be angry.
"Mom....." She called out
There was no response. "Mom I am sorry !" . Still, there was no response.
"Mom......" She shouted this time and moved in. Her mom was unconscious.
"Mom........!!!!!" Priya screamed and that brought in almost all the servants to that spot. "Mom...Wake up ! Please". There was no answer.

After 1 hour
Doctor Williams: Nothing to worry Ms.Sharma , it was just a mild attack. She is fine.
Priya : Doctor what would be the cause for this ? You have any ideas ?
Doctor Williams being there family doctor could easily understand Priya's emotions towards her mother. Her mom was seriously ok! But she wouldn't listen to him unless he gets an reason for her attack.
Doctor Williams : Priya! Relax! It could be because of over stressing! It's fine at old age
Priya : Over stressing about what doctor? Why should she get stressed when she has some 10 servants around her, exclusively for her!
Doctor Williams : Priya! You are not understanding it child! It could happen because of even her confusion on what lipstick she should wear. She would have over thought things and when she started reading the book , I am sure it is a mystery one is it ?
Priya : Yes Doctor!
Doctor Williams: As I guessed it, the story would have been so interesting and she would have thought what would have happened next. So both these things would have not been so easy for her heart to handle. So she collapsed.
Priya : Thanks doctor.

Priya calls Martin to inform him about mom's condition and inform uncle about the cancellation of the deal. Suddenly Doctor Williams patted her from back
Doctor Williams: Why are you doing that child ?
Priya : Doctor..... Mom...
Doctor Williams: it's fine Priya ! We are here. I will keep you updated on mom's Heath. You carry on . Moreover I guess it would be better if I keep her hospitalized . She would stop worrying about things.
Priya thinks for a while on what the doctor had just told her. She found it practically good and thanked the doctor for the same. She then brought her mother's favourite perfume from the shop they had planned to go and tied a ribbon around it with a note that said ,
" Mom, get well soon...!
Love you loads,
Priya ".
She looked at her mom and kissed her forehead! 'Bye Mom ' she whispered.
She looked at the time . It was already 5. She rushed to the airport. She booked the taxi and called Martin.

Priya - Martin. I will be late. Where are you?
Martin - On my way to the airport ma'am.
Priya - Good Martin. Get the boarding passes. I will reach there probably by 5:15. I need all the mails list now. I am gonna check them on the way . Ask the office staff to send them through the server.
Martin - Yes Ma'am.

Here, Ram and Jenny are ready to go to Albania. He instructs everyone on what to do in the office in his absence . He replies to all those mails and makes his project ready . He does everything himself as he was very cautious about working with Mr.Adler.

At the taxi, Priya kept thinking of her mom and texted Brian to take good care of her. She then looked out of the window. She saw little children which made her smile a little. She thought of all those people who did not have parents. She thanked God for giving her a mom. She then continues to check her mails. It rains! She opens the door and enjoys it. She looks out the sky and smiles. 'The world is so perfect' she thinks.

Ram, on the other hand closes the door as it was raining. He hates nature. He was all busy working all himself. He scolds Jenny for appreciating rain. He seems to be a stone hearted person. Suddenly he hears a sound. The car crashes! Jenny screams! The car rolled several times and thanks to the rain it wasn't ignited.
Mr. Brown looked at the car from a distance and smirked 'As I told you, You have to pay for this! I left my works for having a deal with your company and you , you damn f****r didn't give me even a chance. And God knows the loss I faced. Now it's my time. Happy living ' .

What would happen? Will Ram survive ? Will Priya and ram meet? Are they working together? Will Mr.Adler be their guide ?
Follow me and you will get the next part soon! I promise

Hey chocolates! Hope this was good! This book has a different story line so I strongly recommend you guys to patiently look out for some cute romances and fights between the couple.
Guys and if you like the story and if you want to read the next part, make sure you follow me! Because it's private! Please do comment
Thanks for all the love �'�
Please do shower me more!❤️
Je t'aime,
~ Joyous Miser



© 2018 JoyousMiser


Author's Note

JoyousMiser
Ignore my flaws as it's my first book ♥️

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on March 15, 2018
Last Updated on March 15, 2018
Tags: #Romance, #WeNeverKnewEachOther, #WrathOfTheGods, #Choker, #CoupleGoals


Author

JoyousMiser
JoyousMiser

Chennai , Tamil Nadu, India



About
A blooming writer (Not a pro) Basically an nemopholist, bibliophile I would be so happy If you would mind reading out my stories and Comprehend them. more..

Writing