Acceptance

Acceptance

A Chapter by Neutrality

Before you read this know that this is about communism. If you are still reading now know that I'm not an expert of communism or even politics. This is just what I have learned through my experiences in life.
China is one of only several communist countries left. Why is that? It is not because they hate freedom and wish to kill americans. It is since it is what works for them right now. Communism was theorized in the 1800's by a men named Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels in what would come to be know as one of the most influential documents of all time. To be fair they did want capitalism to stop, but that was because that capitalism has its flaws and communism was supposed to stop those flaws. At the core of communism what it really means is that everyone works, everyone gets food, and everyone is taken care of. What is so bad about that? A society where everyone is equal and objects like money don't exist since they are no longer needed. Well that whole idea seemed great to China, a country where the emperor and his family had neglected them for hundreds of years, a country where Japanese had raided and burned there villages, a country where many people need the food and safety that communism promised them. So the China became a communist land.
China elects their leaders. The locals vote for a council who votes for a council who votes for a council to elect their leader. Most of the time only one person is formerly running, but there are write-ins. In the voting however, there is only one political party that is running. The Communist Party of China. This party elects all parts of the government that includes the President, General secretary to the Communist Party of China, and Chairman of the Central Military Commission. These positions are all head by one person making them the most powerful man in China. Perhaps it is not right to give one man so much power? Well perhaps the President of the United States has too much power? There is no one to say when enough is enough in the world so the rest of the world must respect China's decision and move on.
Mao Zedong (毛泽东), was one of the most influential people in the entire world. He was the leader of just under one billion people. His plans killed nearly four times of many people as Hitler did in WWII. I will only justify his actions by saying that Mao did what he thought was best for his country. Some of his plans were cocky and were not thought through. His form of government had many flaws. But what government doesn't. There is no government run by an omniscient being who can foretell the outcome of their actions. It simply is non-existing. So go yelling at Mao Zedong for what he did when your very own government could very well do the same thing tomorrow.
I am not a communist. I am a believer that men and women should be free to act as they will as long as it doesn't affect another in a negative way. If one day the best form of governing imperfect people turns out to be communism, then great. But if China one day decides to become a country that follows in the path of Democracy, then good for them. Until then stop stereotyping China by calling them murderers and pillagers of freedom and start acting like a twenty-first century adult who doesn't care what color someone's skin is, what country they come from, or how a country decides to run itself. Don't think that because a country was violent in the past it will be again. Don't hate a government that with others exchanged threats. Don't think that just because another country isn't exactly like ours that the entire world must force them how to act. That takes away freedom. Freedom is the only ideology that can unite any country together. China is communist. So what? Go tell it to someone who cares because as I hope you've seen it isn't that bad.

Please spread this message to inform people about the truth.


© 2015 Neutrality


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on January 10, 2015
Last Updated on January 10, 2015
Tags: Communism, Acceptance, Government


Author

Neutrality
Neutrality

About
Beleiver in acceptance. more..

Writing