Jump

Jump

A Chapter by Juliet
"

Willows suicide. Sorry if this is a little dark, but this chapter was supposed to be a little dark. The wholes story won't be like this though (only some).

"
Chapter One
Jump

Rose-
It's me Willow, well I guess you already know this. Hey you are an amazing best friend, I didn't even care about that stupid shirt anyway, right? Sorry I can't make it to the movies on Saturday, but maybe you can ask Ella, I'm pretty sure she wanted to go. I'll miss you Rose. I just can't deal with this life anymore, don't mourn me, just remember all the times we were together.
Willy

Deep breath. Lightly brushing my finger against the white key, sealing fate. I knew once I sent this I wasn't going back, they'd put me in some mental home. And I wouldn't be able to get out. I was trapped. This was it. Send. The icon blinked a couple times, then it was gone. Probably already on her computer. 

Mum & Dad,
I'm sorry about Cass, and I'm sorry I'm doing this to you guys. You were the best parents ever and this has nothing to do with you. Promise me to stay strong, I love you guys so much and I'm really going to miss you. I just can't handle it anymore. Please move on, I love you guys. 
Goodbye,
Willy 

I pinned the folded piece of paper to my shirt, then for good measure, I pierced another on the other side. Inhale. Exhale. The cool night breeze sweeping over me. I looked out to the city, bright blinking lights, shimmering through the darkness. This is it. 
Glancing up to the pale moon, I took one last look. I bent my legs, on the count of three. My heart was racing, mind clouded, one... I felt the tears prickling at the corners of my eyes, hot and salty. Two... I can do this, it's the only way out. Three... Say goodbye now Willy, say bye to this life. Four... I clenched my fists, praying for it not to hurt on the way down. Five... Jump! 

My body screamed no, but I screamed yes, right into the midnight air. I tipped myself over, and felt the world come crashing towards me. Yes! God damn, I was free, I was freaking free, nothing could stop me now. I. Am. Free. My life wasn't flashing before my eyes, all I saw was one thing. Cass. Oh god. Cass. My beautiful little sister. 
"No going back Willy," I whispered to myself.
 The ground came rushing up, and caught me in mid-air, impact lasted for seconds then. Blackness. 

Continue? 


© 2011 Juliet


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It sounds sad but she doesn't seem like the type i don't know if she has that mindset but i would really like to see this story expand and grow

Posted 12 Years Ago


Really liked this one too! I'm just dying to know what happened to Cass! Please please please keep on with this story because I'm so freaking in love with it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I say it's an excellent start! Love to eee what happens next! ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 27, 2011
Last Updated on May 27, 2011


Author

Juliet
Juliet

Seattle , WA



About
P.L.U.R Hey lovely world of other writers! I'm Juliet, which is actually my name. I'm quite a fan of music like the majority of the human race.. more..

Writing
Secret Secret

A Chapter by Juliet


Pills Pills

A Poem by Juliet