Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
A BEAUTIFUL MAN; Story version.

A BEAUTIFUL MAN; Story version.

A Story by Junert
"

When Pretty met Salman on a social network, all she thought was he's beautiful. What she failed to think about was why he was extremely hot.

"
They wriggled on the crimson cushion bed. Lost in the kiss they were sharing. It was their hottest kiss ever because they were about to take the next step. The fluid exchange. To Salman, it was more than that. He pulled out of the kiss and brought his palm to cup her face. He looked her directly in the eyes. The smile slowly draining from his face. He weighed his chances and reflected on the last two months. He'd met Pretty on a chating site. They started the usual chat procedure. Shared pictures and played twenty questions. But she'd left out the most important question. She got twenty questions to ask him what made him, him. But she didn't. He'd come to love her which was a horror to him. Now he had to tell her. Pretty found herself slipping away in the intense gaze he held on her. Little traits of silver flecks on his brown iris. His pupil decreasing till it was almost invisible. She recalled when she first saw his profile on wapspell.com. She thought he was hot. Till when they met a week later. He was a complete god. More than Zeus. His spiky dark hair stood on edge. Shaped as glass shards and with a pointed knife tip. His well framed body stood a good six feet tall. Towering over her five foot eleven. She noticed he was about thrice her size. All muscled and damn hot with eight packs that were visible under the form fitting top he wore. His eyes were history as she felt numb from staring into them. Over the two months, they'd done all that couples do. Left with one. The physical bond. She was sure of her feeling towards him and she could wait no more. " I'm a vampire." Salman said. His features tense and emotionless. He dreaded this moment. He feared her answer. Pretty was long gone in her memories that she did not notice his eyes changing colour. His words sounded far away. The words echoed and vibrated within the hollow passage in her mind. Her first reaction was to burst into uncontrolled laughter. Her laughter, care free and that of sheer humour. She'd only calmed when tears pricked the corners of her eyes. She smiled and glance his way. He smiled too but hers died. Confusion dawned on her. She blinked the threatening tears back. Then she jerked with horror. She pulled back as fear overtook her. She pondered on the last two moons to notice what she missed. She didn't need that. At the moment, his grin was evidence enough. She saw then that his brown eyes minutes ago was a deeper shade, almost dark. She remembered the number of times they'd been to the beach. He'd layed under the sun with her, but his skin always remained pale. But were vampires not supposed to be scorched by sun rays? They were to go without food but she swore they'd shared many a meal. She'd seen before that his canines were slightly longer than normal. She wanted to scream and run but she didn't. She was paralysed. Not entirely out of fear but a hint of excitement. She'd fantasied having a vampire fall inlove with her. To her they were myths. She cheered at her own vampire next to her. Her very own real vampire. But the fear overtook her. Again. What if he hurt her? Vampires are monsters. What if the movies were too good to be true? What if all they do is kill? The last two months he'd been nothing but caring. She had the best moments of her twenty two years with him. He'd shown her happiness beyound paradise. Though he's a creature of hell. He'd protected her, even from herself. She saw he was sweating. Obviously anxious to know her reply. She smirked. Then put on a genuine smile. Her only reponse was a nod. He let go the breath he was holding. He wasn't scared she'd say no. He'd feared what he'd do had she rejected him. He'd have to kill her. Thankfully she'd lifted that decision of him. New desires surged through him. He'd stayed away from blood the whole time of their relationship. His soul felt dead already. But tonight his soul will rejoice. Not just from the taste of the blood he'd lusted for. He'd rejoice because his soul will have a mate. His spirit renewed and he grabbed her to his body. His grip almost painful. " Thank you." He breathed in her ears. His voice was more of an aphrodisiac. She threw her head back as a moan escaped her throat. She raised herself on the bed to level her neck just above his lips. He hugged her by the waist and dug his head in the crook of her neck. He took a deep breath and flicked her skin with his tongue. With his hightened vision, her veins throbbed clearly beneath her skin. He groaned. And his canines elongated into fangs, flecks of red designing his eyes. As he sucked on her sensitive skin, she talked. " I knew you were special when I first saw you. This is you and you are beautiful. Thank you for sharing with me the beauty of the dark ones." Just then his teeth sunk into her. A very targeted vein with blood racing to drench his long thirst. The sensationwas overwhelming. For the first time, he didn't consider the source of his blood a victim. This woman was his saviour. His ever love.

© 2013 Junert


Author's Note

Junert
Thanks for reading. Now please do give a honest feedback. I'm writing a book on this story so you might check on it too. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

She went limb as he continued to drain the red liquid that gave her life. Before she could give into unconciousness, she drawn his head, making his ears touch her lips. In a thick husky tone, she whispered. " I love you vampire."

Posted 11 Years Ago


nice ,but we want to hear more , i would

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Junert

11 Years Ago

Wow you made my day or rather night. Thanks and now that I know someone wants more, I would be uploa.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 1, 2012
Last Updated on February 15, 2013
Tags: vampire, fangs, internet, love, hunger

Author

Junert
Junert

Tema, Greater Accra, Ghana



About
I'm intrested in writing and reading fictional novels. Also wants to make friends with people with such intrests. more..

Writing
My Carolina My Carolina

A Poem by Junert