Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by JustNonsenseAndSugar

He raised his eyes to the tree tops and watched the light filter through, sending a dappled green cast on the world below the canopies. His armor was slick with the blood of his comrades. His hair was covered in the clotted red and made it form thick, lank ropes. His hands were bruised and bleeding. He watched the light with the fascination of a child, the wonder of one who had never seen the world in its beauty. The man grabbed his hair and held it tightly as if he'd expected a fight. But the fight was gone from him. He no longer wanted death. He had seen enough death in the night. The blood of his lover was thick on his lips and teeth and he sucked at his cheek, wanting it to go away. The knife split the skin of his throat and black ichor bubbled from the gash. He found he could not breath and his blood welled in his mouth. He grabbed his throat, his fingers numbly finding the slice. The blood would not stop... it would not stop.
"Maria."


© 2018 JustNonsenseAndSugar


Author's Note

JustNonsenseAndSugar
I just need help with this. I don't know where it's going. I am horrible at grammar and things of that ilk. I just need help with this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on January 16, 2018
Last Updated on January 22, 2018


Author

JustNonsenseAndSugar
JustNonsenseAndSugar

Somewhere, MI



About
I lack understanding of others so it is difficult for me to comment on your writing. If you ask me to specifically, I will try to do my best however. I will try to comment on writing but I normally av.. more..

Writing