"MY LOST LOVE"

"MY LOST LOVE"

A Poem by KalebG (Cry Faux)
"

"The Description of my Junior Prom"

"
I can just remember you, walking in the nearest light.
Hearing your voice right beside me, sounded so beautiful and gentle.
I asked a question, and replying you leaned on my shoulder to listen what this boy had to say.
Me sweating in a steady pulse, kindly my hands held your waist.
When I was finished with my comment, you came closer to talk and me to barely beside my ear.

I can just remember the time, when I could not hold my head high, you held it for me.
I was in doubt, bats and storm clouds where describing my thoughts.
My eyes cringing for air, I almost flaked a tear.

Drowning inside my sorrow, you gave me your words of diligence and love.
I grabbed those words and put them in my heart and locked it with a key, and threw it away.

Knowing now that I may never be yours, truly I will always love you.

At prom I had dreamt of a glorious night with you, and kissing your vivid lips. I knew that somehow that dream was not bound to happen to me. We laughed, dance, ate dinner and sat by each other when we were tired in the rotating lights. I did not wanna tell you that I was hurt the whole time.

© 2010 KalebG (Cry Faux)


Author's Note

KalebG (Cry Faux)
I am still writing this, i need to make checks on it. this is only a rough draft, just to see how this sounds.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow…… that is really great…
Very refined love……
That most people crave for…….


Posted 13 Years Ago


It is working out pretty well for a rough draft. Emotionally raw and vivid images of truth and longing. I have certainly been there, nice job.

Posted 14 Years Ago


It is very good so far. It is a complete poem. You told a complete story. I wish you had a happy ending but. A very good poem.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 4, 2010
Last Updated on August 1, 2010

Author

KalebG (Cry Faux)
KalebG (Cry Faux)

Kansas City, KS



About
I am a teen writer, and college student, who passion is to tell my life through imagination. hoping to become a Game Designer, working with sqaure enix. I create these poems, when i need to c.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..