Introduction Page

Introduction Page

A Chapter by KM-Winters
"

A brief into in to the world of Elvariea

"

Fumiko Roseing: Main Female Character, 20 years old, 5’3”, long black hair that reaches just above her butt.  Striking light blue eyes, beauty mark under her right eye, star tattoo on her hip.  Eye brow piercing on her left brow, tongue piercing, belly ring.  Cat Phobia and has feeling for Landon Savior. Resistance Healer and Member. (Sword Wielder/ Outsider)


Sabrina Lamb: Main Female Character, 20 years old, 4’11”, long black hair that reaches the center of her back with purple and blue highlights.  Deep-expressive brown eyes and star tattoo on her hip.  Spider Phobia and knew Jiao Long, still has feeling for him.  Is skilled with spears and throwing knives.  Resistance Member. (Spear Wielder/ Outsider)


Landon Savior: Main Male Character, 26 years old, 6’3”, short black hair.  Evergreen eyes, and is skilled with a sword and daggers.  Has a long scar down his back, starting from his shoulder blades and ending just above his hips.  Is devolving strong feelings for Fumiko Roseing.  Leader of the Resistance.(Sword Wielder/ Elrainian)


Jiao (Noland) Long: Main Male Character, 26 years old, 6’3”, long black hair that reaches past his hips.  Vivid velvet eyes, and bells that are braided into his hair.  Skilled with a spear and magic.  Has strong feelings for Sabrina Lamb.  Second Commander of the Resistance. (Sorcerer/Spear Wielder/ Outsider)


Brock Hemming: Male Character, 64 years old, 6’5”, long peppered black hair that reaches the center of his back.  Dark brown eyes, three claw mark scars on his mouth.  Skilled swordsmen and archer, is married to the Resistance’s black smith Yuu. (Sword Wielder/Bear Shifter)


Yuu Hemming: Female Character, 54 years old, 5’8”, long wavy golden hair that reaches the center of her back.  Light grey eyes, looks barely over the age of 30.  Black Smith for the Resistance, and married to Brock Hemming. (Black Smith/Elf)


Feorah: Female Character, 82 years old, 5’7”, long black golden brown hair that reaches past her waist.  Black eyes and markings over both eyes.  Is the Sorcerous who foretold the prophecy of Fumiko and Sabrina.  Is in love with Landon.  Is the Resistance’s Doctor. (Sorcerous/Immortal)


Rakka Seori: Male Character, 32 years old, 6’8, braided raven black hair that reaches the middle of his back with eerie silver eyes.  A man of medicine who joins the Resistance thanks to Landon, and is known for helping outsiders in need.  Finds the outsiders, Fumiko and Sabrina very interesting. (Doctor/Northerner)


Mel Seori: Female Character, 30 years old, 5’0”, wavy fair blond hair that reaches past her shoulder blades and brown eyes with hints of green.  Is the wife of Rakka, and was blessed with skilled hands in the field of medicine.  Is known for her devoted love for her husband.  Finds the outsiders, Fumiko and Sabrina caring and interesting. (Medicine Maker/ Elrainian) 

***

The Country of Elra

South East District

Burminea

South West District

Koreen

North East District

Nora

North West District

Choll

Center District

Empire City

***

Species List

Kelger Lupin

Large striped wolves ranging in colors, having large ram like horns (males only) and spiked tails.  Only live in the South East forests of Elra.

Sepher

Giant water snakes with acidic venom.  Rust colored, with dark red eyes and two razor sharp horns.  Found in the swamps and rivers of Elra.

Morger Lupin

Large brown striped, golden wolves with antler type horns (males only) and flame tipped tails with three black spikes on their shoulder blades.  Found in the deserts of Elra. (North and South)

Wendigo

Twelve foot, grey skinned monsters that crave the flesh of man.  Have long silver manes and sunken yellow to red eyes.  Have numerous limbs, ranging from two to six in number, and have razor sharp claws and venomous fangs.  Found only in the cold tundra (North Elra) and the mountains (North East, West, and South East) Elra. 

Kelpie

Aquatic black horse known for its desire to consume the life force provided from human prey.  Appear to be beautiful horses, only showing their true form in the reflection of water.  Found in the enchanted forest ponds of Elra.


***


Elra Minorities

Northern Pride Landers

Feline like Elves that live in the plains of the Northern Region of Elra.  Known for their medicine and marksmanship.  Have smooth light brown skin, and silver, cat like eyes.  Hair color ranges from raven black to a light brown.  Men and Women are both tall, with pointed ear tipped with fluffs of fur.  

Southern Pride Landers

Canine like Elves that live in the artic plains of the Southern Region of Elra.  Known for their relationships with wolves and endurance.  Have pale skin, and amber eyes that resemble that of a wolf.  Hair color is either black or gold.  Both Men and Women have the pointed ears tipped with dark grey skin.

Shifters

People born all over the country of Elra with the ability to take the form of an animal. Species of Shifters range from birds to mammals.



© 2012 KM-Winters


Author's Note

KM-Winters
Introduction to the Characters of the novel, "Secrets" and of the creatures and cities, along with special races.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on July 16, 2012
Last Updated on July 16, 2012
Tags: fantasy, secrets, teens, romance


Author

KM-Winters
KM-Winters

Fairbanks, AK



About
I live in Alaska, and what to attend collage in order to become a better writer. My goal in life is to have seven New York Best Sellers under my belt. I like to write RomanceAction-AdventureDrama .. more..

Writing