32 Ways to Have It Your Way

32 Ways to Have It Your Way

A Poem by K.S.78

32 Ways to Have It Your Way

(A Guide to the Best You'll Ever Have Un-emotional Sex)

 

By: K.S. 4/8/2013

 

1.       Do not greet her at the door when she comes over.  Make it less formal.

 

2.       Do not compliment her hair or her shoes.  Hurry and get passed this part, more time for you.

 

3.       Talk of and get praise for all of your latest and greatest accomplishments just remember not to compliment or comment on any of hers.

 

4.       Do not stare

 

5.       Recoil from every hug and/or every time she comes near.  Don't linger.

 

6.       Do something mundane like play video games until sex sets in.  No chit chat.

 

7.       Don't leave yourself open for her head on your shoulder, after you ask her what's wrong.

 

8.       If 1-7 fails just start talking about you again.  Trust me you could never get bored with this.

 

9.       Never say things like you're beautiful or I could do this all the time/I could get used to this etc...

 

10.    Stick to the lines like "you're so f****n sexy" and "this is fun are you having a good time"?

 

11.   Be careful not to let her feel to welcome.  In other words don't let her sleep in.

 

12.   When it is time to go, walk her to your front door and say "email me when you're home".

 

13.   When you can tell you can no longer avoid a conversation, control the issues and make her open all her childhood wounds.

 

14.   When you touch her make sure you only grab, spank and rub.

 

15.   Don't caress, don't move slow.

 

16.   Slam  against her hips fast, so she doesn't get confused.

 

17.   If you've been sleeping with her for years, to show her there's no more love, put on a glove.

 

18.   After she's gone and she wants to see you another time, be cold and refuse.  It will show her it's only sex to you.

 

19.   Don't use baby or honey, use her first name only.

 

20.   Pretend the future doesn't exist, flip, and don't even mention it not for one second.

 

21.   When she gets teary do not get close to her.  Simply yet firmly say "It's time for you to go now please".

 

22.   Yes…even if you just banged her.

 

23.   Try to use your penis as little as possible just use your hands.

 

24.   Remember no kissing and while you're at it just scratch using your mouth entirely.

 

25.   Do not ask about her week or day, talk about your fantasies and what she can do for you, if she tries to spin the conversation to you.

 

26.   Even then if she won't stop get up and say "It's really none of your business".  Don't forget to make up excuses as to why this is a relevant answer.

 

27.   Don't screw her sober…EVER

 

28.   Oh and speaking of which make it known she brings whatever stuff that entails.

 

29.  Ignore her after

 

30.   No…entirely until of course the next time you see her.

 

31.   If she worries because she hasn't heard from you, be mean and call her a stalker.

 

Last but not least in the slightest

32.   Be:   First Name       Last name

.

.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2013 K.S.78


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Sorry, but i'm gonna STEAL your this AWESOME write, that's what i think, your some points are matched with my thoughts indeed. I felt and think the same from my heart...but you forget to mention main things, let me tell you, after your 32th point or after all these above one's "she'll onself be fall into his love and before he kiss, she'll put her hands around his neck and at last she'd love to be spent the entire life with a guy on a same bed...that's true and youse all thoughts're true as well.
before shake the penis, every guy should gotta shaker her hands...and be good with all womens. Because every women needs her safety life and a happy life with the guy and she even technically love be have sex with a guy before a guy ask for sex...

youse all thought's're really and if i write one romance book i'm gonna use youse thoughts under "K.S..78" as a author of these thoughts indeed. very well written, you put here reality....100/100

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

K.S.78

10 Years Ago

Awe thanx hon thats so nice! You made my day!



Reviews

Oh hell, now I know what I've been doing wrong! Thank you so much for spelling it out for me. If I simply use this fantastic poem as my operators manual, I simply can't have an epic fail!

I especially liked #6--->6. Do something mundane like play video games until sex sets in. No chit chat.

That gives me an excuse to do what I love so much, and ignore her completely. I'll just simply explain, quite matter-of-factly, that K.S. 78 said it was OK...I m so relieved. I'm nearly giddy with anticipation!

Posted 10 Years Ago


K.S.78

10 Years Ago

Ok? It's called sarcasm....but hey whatever floats your boat!
What's cool about this is it's all true. Another poem that appears to have some experience to really ground it. You really spent some time with this and good consideration.You did a good job. I wonder how this would have looked if it wasn't numbered. Anyhow another solid piece by you.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

K.S.78

10 Years Ago

The 32 is a personal jab (some inside scoop) And First and Last names blanks were actually used in .. read more
I love the Tone in this! I can feel the barbs at whatever jerk inspired it in every line. I also especially like #22. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

K.S.78

10 Years Ago

24. Remember no kissing and while you're at it just scratch using your mouth entirely.- my favorit.. read more
LaVonneTheLovely

10 Years Ago

Welcome!
"A blurred line is a line crossed better with fixed eyes than of those whose eyes are still in the dark. For when they have crossed the other side the salvation of hope is undeterred and forgotten."

That's what I saw. It is recklessness and childish vices out here. There is no sense of responsibility to be cared for. Carefree is carelessness as to preparedness is recklessness because that is what I feel is in here. There in lies a real sadness out there that these actually happen.

It is the ugly truth out there and even looked on the opposite sex this is where they can also relate to it. It is ironic and iconic that what we are today are but mainstream sex objects to the world. Unless people still believe in the real love they have for each then the light of hope I give them my best wishes :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

K.S.78

10 Years Ago

These things unfortunately do happen :/ However, I think a lot of the time people dont think of how .. read more
Zero_Edge88

10 Years Ago

I do agree with you on that definitely. That it is with life, if they can't relate or see the big pi.. read more
K.S.78

10 Years Ago

oooooh chocolate naps and music!!!!!!! I skipped down to that part hahahaha j/k

Thanks.. read more
Sorry, but i'm gonna STEAL your this AWESOME write, that's what i think, your some points are matched with my thoughts indeed. I felt and think the same from my heart...but you forget to mention main things, let me tell you, after your 32th point or after all these above one's "she'll onself be fall into his love and before he kiss, she'll put her hands around his neck and at last she'd love to be spent the entire life with a guy on a same bed...that's true and youse all thoughts're true as well.
before shake the penis, every guy should gotta shaker her hands...and be good with all womens. Because every women needs her safety life and a happy life with the guy and she even technically love be have sex with a guy before a guy ask for sex...

youse all thought's're really and if i write one romance book i'm gonna use youse thoughts under "K.S..78" as a author of these thoughts indeed. very well written, you put here reality....100/100

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

K.S.78

10 Years Ago

Awe thanx hon thats so nice! You made my day!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 5, 2013
Last Updated on June 5, 2013
Tags: Love, Breakup, Emotional, Free Verse, Heartbreak, Meltdown, Photography, poem, Poetry, Relationships, intimacy, sex, angst, self-harm, sad, depressed, angry, anxiety, loss, hate, used, manipulation, angery, hurt


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Deserved Deserved

A Poem by K.S.78


Friend Friend

A Poem by E.V. Black