At Night

At Night

A Story by Khara
"

My thoughs

"

Look at me, alone laying down listening to songs that make me cry, why I do that, I need to stop thinking but I cant. I wish I can dance my pain away. The pain that started everything from the beginning to end, not knowing where the end is, it might be endless. It’s so cold but I’m so hot, which people would say. But I’m doing think so. I think I’m ugly, dirty filthy like the ground I walk on but were all beautiful in god’s eyes they say. But I’m the devil a demon, the anti- Christ because I like and love the same sex that god created. But aren’t we supposed to love each other. I guess not male and male, and female and female. Only god can judge me but people do it anyway. I don’t care what people say. I’m happy the way I am, I was born this way. People think it’s a choice you can turn on and off. But they will see, they learn, they will open there eyes to realize that they were wrong. So I’m lying down with no music, head with empty thought, no tears, just voice.

© 2011 Khara


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on August 24, 2011
Last Updated on August 24, 2011

Author

Khara
Khara

Bensenville, IL



About
Hello there, im Khara. I started to write when I get Bored or when im sad. I let my friends read them and they say that it is really good. So im on here to share them with others. more..

Writing
Ones path Ones path

A Poem by Khara


In his spot In his spot

A Poem by Khara