Ones path

Ones path

A Poem by Khara
"

Homeless

"
No sound as he walk down the path of adventure, not knowing where he may go next. The wind isn't whistling a tone for him to hum, just the bitter cold, and light lit by the moon so bright. So peacfull and quite while the snow falls slowly, holding a bag of belongings that gets him through the days and nights. Visible vabors flows out of his mouth, and steem rises off his body. Now he sits since he cant walk no further. The moon that screen the street creeps over homes and where shadows walked by and by. It opens to a burst of vivid colors and sound. The air, smells, and the feeling of the atmosphere around the vicinity  and gratuitous amout of energy from the shadow that walk among the streets. Not paying attition to the man on his path of adventure. So he sits and wait till the shadows are  gone to start walking down his path of adverture. As he starts the snow falls filling this footsteps behind him.

© 2011 Khara


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your words paint a picture filled with vivid colors and emotions... with sounds and scents to fill the world. How many are there that sit and wait in those deep shadows...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 26, 2011
Last Updated on October 26, 2011

Author

Khara
Khara

Bensenville, IL



About
Hello there, im Khara. I started to write when I get Bored or when im sad. I let my friends read them and they say that it is really good. So im on here to share them with others. more..

Writing
In his spot In his spot

A Poem by Khara


At Night At Night

A Story by Khara