A wish come true

A wish come true

A Chapter by Shelly
"

A young girl gains powers by making a wish... That comes true!

"
A young girl by the name of kaitlyn, lies on her bed and stares out the window. Kaitlyn is 5 but very intelligent and quick on her feet and, compared to any other person, could outrun a cheeta. She sits up and moves to her window seat and watches the stars with a dazed look in her eyes. She puts her hands together, as if to pray, closes her eyes and sighs.
" I wish I was different from everyone else " The child says with despair and hope.
As she opens her eyes the moons light shines on her and her skin glows a faint yellow-green light. Confused yet terrified, she jumps backwards onto her bed and closes the blinds covering the window and relaxes as the light dissipates, her skin glowing no longer.
She dips her head under the covers and curls up into a ball before drifting to sleep. She shutters in her sleep as she continues to change even then. She rolls herself up deeper into the sheets, trying to warm herself up as, as her body changes, she gets colder. As the wind outside blows through the night, soft whispers calm her greatly.
" Young Kaitlyn " the voice says " Do not be afraid of your powers, they are a blessing, but one you must learn to control "
The voice fades away slowly while singing an old lullaby lost through the ages:

" Daughter, Ive seen many adventures, all of which I could tell, but trust me my little one, they arent as good as the story about you. My unique little daughter, trust me when I say, that you are going to have many adventures of your own one day "

As morning approaches, a soft light shines through onto her, waking her up from her sleep. A small yawn escapes her mouth as she emerges from her covers and rubs her eyes carefully. She hops off her bed and gets dressed before her mother walks in and greets her.

" Hello darling " She says to her daughter, smiling " Whatcha doing? "

" Im going to read a book " She replies to her mother before grabbing a storybook from a bookcase in her room an sitting down to read it.

Her eyes widen as she reads, purely in amazement. She reads through it before realizing, what happened to her happened before. She gets up and runs downstairs to her kitchen to find a key which was told of in her book. Same details. Same wood. Same everything.

Her book is coming true.


© 2014 Shelly


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on June 1, 2014
Last Updated on June 30, 2014


Author

Shelly
Shelly

Kissimme, FL



About
Hi! My name is shelly! I love doctor who, torchwood, power rangers samurai, harry potter, hunger games and divergent. I am 12 10/12 and love to write both stories that i made up and fanfictions! more..

Writing
He saved me. He saved me.

A Poem by Shelly


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Shelly