She's Got Balls

She's Got Balls

A Chapter by Kakashi Nuttcase

Chapter Two

She's Got Balls


Louise are you down there!” Charles shouted. “I have the story done!”


He walked idly down the steps by his desk rubbing his eyes. Whipping head back and forth in a slow disordered way. He looked too the side to find Rachel crunched over the desk with his book in her hands. She was asleep and giving small slight breathes to the air around her. He walked over to her and smacked her over the head with the same book she went goggle eyed over. She sputtered awake falling to the ground. She turned to him and looked away in embarrassment.


Get you lazy a*s out of my chair.” He commanded.


She stood. Nothing good was going to come from being found asleep reading his work. The private cavities of his brain. The very thoughts he dreamed at night. The very things that he saw with his own eyes coming into view from the words that she read without permission. He sat down ignoring her red face.


S-sorry.”


She was took aback by his laughter. She started to slowly make it backwards to the front door. She hadn't seen his awful anger yet and she wasn't wanting to see it either.


Saying sorry about a book that millions have read. Your such a moron.”


His barrel of laughter was just rolling of his tongue. He couldn't stop until she cut in.


But aren't they your dreams!” Rachel shouted. “How can you laugh at that. It's like if someone was looking through you like a mind reader!”


Charles immediately stopped and stared at the woman. She had a bed head with slight puffs falling loose. And each time she said something it seemed to pounce before his eyes. He was still shocked by her outburst though. Soon he tilted his head forward and looked at his feet as if ready to cry.


So many have said the same things. So many. WHAT ARE YOU JUST LIKE THEM!”


He ran towards her and pressed her up against the door. Lifting her by the collar like in a movie scene when people get ready to rumble. He scowled uncontrollably. His free hand slammed up against the panels by her head.


Rachel was utterly speechless. So this was what his anger looked like. She knew her words were out of line, but that reaction was really unnecessary. Just the running was strange, but pinning her up against the wall. She reached for her neck realizing the lack of air. Her eyes pinching shut as if it would save oxygen.


I thought the way your report looked you would be a logical thinker.” Charles whispered. “Sadly your just a normal woman.”


Her hands were now clawing his reddened knuckles. Wood of the door crawling through her clothes like eager men up for the catch. She just couldn't find a way to speak only able to make emotions clear. Literally begging him to stop with her own fearful look. Charles was not done yet. Just her simple words had truly made him upset.


No, not a normal woman. You had the spunk to yell at a very expensive man. I like that, but if you insist on judging me quit your job here and become my lover. Got that?”


He dropped her. She crawled around to the wall next to him. Her breathe heavy. So startled that she didn't know what to say. She stroked her throat with teased hands. Charles just started to laugh. She wasn't exactly the first he had done this to.


What the hell was that!?” Louise asked.


She slipped within the door making sure not to disturb the novelist from his pose. She looked back and force from Rachel and Charles. So completely confused. Whenever Charles did this to his assistants they were normally out of Louise's sight.


Rachel looked at her heaving breathes that would make most faint. She was slowly gaining color in her cheeks while erratically taking air within her spacious lungs. Just her moving eyes could tell you she was frightened of what would come next. Although she was probably in pain, Charles was still laughing.


I finished the book, it's upstairs.” Charles managed to heave out from all that laughter.


Louise helped Rachel up and they walked into the kitchen. The counter served as a table for Charles so Louise always left a stool there. In truth Louise always kept his kitchen clean of any influences that he brought when trying to cook. A rap around counter swirled the room and the one eating counter forked out like a cape in the water. Rachel sat down at the counter stool and looked at Louise with confusion. Louise simply walked to the sink and washed a small water cup; inevitably filling it with clear liquid. Louise brought her the cup of water.


This should help.” Louise said. “He has a temper, especially if he doesn't like you. I should know.” A exhausted sigh noted her words. “Just that was quick, I was surprised it took him that quickly to become violent, only a day. Jeez you must really annoy him. It's probably your appearance, you look like a enemy dog ready to take over his territory.”


Gee, thanks.” Rachel snapped back.


Louise bent over the counter with her arms supporting her chin. Eyes lying within the skies crest of clouds. Louise the daydreamer Charles would call her. Mostly for she did it continuously. Louise was only a couple of inches shorter then Charles. Red hair of mass production. Many feared looking her directly in the eyes for the deep blue glares she handed out to helpless victims. She mostly wore a tailored, gray, work skirt and tie dyed tank-tops. Much like she wore today. Her features reminded you much of a young bird with most wise advise. Always wanting to write she advanced high in her classes so that she would understand everything for her stories. Sadly she realized after several years of pursuit that she could not write for the life of her. She defaulted and went to be editors for other aspiring authors, that's where Charles came in. By this time she was ready for the experience then he become such a horror. He had guts for a new timer and then he become not so much a new comer when his first ever published book became a huge hit. Many were buying and libraries received request to own his books. With that Louise was taken notice of as well. She received many requests for job offers.


Through the whole experience with Charles she realized no other novelist would be as bad. He hasn't shown his true colors for a few month now, but with Rachel he had shown just a tidbit. He's let Louise see a lot mostly to harass her. Soon after she started to fall for him, most did, but it was different for her. It was true kind of love, a love not from first sight, but built up from seeing each others worse. Built up from comforting one another if truly necessary, but that's all it was. Trust. Nothing more and Louise understood that.


Hey, hey!” Rachel shouted. “Come back to planet earth.”


She waved anxiously in front of Louise's eyes. Only receiving lifeless replies of mumbles. Soon though through the system of time Rachel became enraged and smacked Louise.

What the hell!”


Louise jumped straight, muscles taut with fright. The stress revealed through the wrinkles above her brow. Rachel had not noticed her features quiet as much as her enlarged breasts. It made her jealous in a way. For once Rachel was seeing what a editor was really like in the real world. Worried, scared, stressed, and frustrated with lack of sleep. Circles draped under her eyes and cloudy center of attention.


The girls sights jumped quickly to the kitchen entrance where a laughing man stumbled in. He collapsed and held his chest out of breath. Like someone had told a most hilarious joke of some sort. He lifted himself as if preparing to go from knees to toes and do push-ups. His hair leaping to invisible bushes in the air around him to hide from their master. He brought harsh enough breathes that you waited for him any minute to break out into coughs.


Rachel was the first to get up and run towards him. She knew very well that he would probably harm her, but she didn't care. She was a generous person that didn't seek much for herself. So with that she quickly rushed to help his awkward a*s. She turned him on his back and pressed his shoulders to the ground. He persistently laughed a lung full. She took extra measures then and punched him in the gut. His laughter faded rapidly and he gave a grunt of pain.


Once Charles gained his breathe again she left him. He laid there for a while before looking up to his one and only friend.


She's got balls. I think I'll keep her.”



© 2011 Kakashi Nuttcase


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
Added on July 27, 2011
Last Updated on July 27, 2011


Author

Kakashi Nuttcase
Kakashi Nuttcase

WY



About
I simply am here for feedback and to give feedback. more..

Writing