Sollux x reader (homestuck)

Sollux x reader (homestuck)

A Story by Kandaisdabest
"

Trigger Warnings are but are not limited to: #swearing, #flirting, #gays, #myweirdness

"

Sup, you can call me Aj, or Takahiro, which ever suits your fancy. So before you read this fanfiction hers’s some things you need to know about how I write.

 

1: I can’t spell to save my life

2: there will be long periods of times I don’t write (usually school times, and times I’m battling my                                  depression)

3: constructive criticism is encouraged

4: Vriska Serket is mine!!! 

5: this is a Sollux x reader have fun: J

 

(Your pov)

 

I can’t believe this, he freaking ditched me! For a new video game that little brat!

I can’t help but sigh as I slow to a sluggish shuffle. Walking down town isn’t as much fun by yourself as I hoped it would be, but it’s his fault I’m alone, he’s the one who ditched me. I look to the sky, screw you Sollux. Tears start to run down my cheeks, screw you for making me love you and then you being blind to it! Just SCREW YOU SOLLUX!

“Are you alright miss?” a strong yet gentle voice said behind me. Turning I come face to chest with a very tall brunette, with worried brown eyes, and some cute freckles around the bridge of his nose. “I hope I didn’t disturb you but I thought you might just need someone to talk to” his said in that same gentle voice.

“Sure, thanks um…”

“Jeffery and you are?”

“(Y/n)”

 

(Sollux’s pov)

 

I was walking down to the area that (y/n) said we were going to hang out. I had just signed for the video game and ran as fast as I could to meet her before she left. The phone call before was torture to me, I mean she didn’t understand I just had to sign and then I would be over.

“Thit where are you (y/n)” I wheezed out while leaning against a building, trying to catch my breath. I was about to start looking again when I heard her laugh, her angelic laugh. My blood pumper was going into over drive just by hearing it. But the next thing I saw caused it to literally stop, there was my sweet (y/n) with another boy, sitting at a coffee shop laughing and getting along quite well.

“(Y/N), who thith?” I ask with venom dripping from my tongue like honey. She (or he whatever you want) turned to give me an icy glare, I swear that my blood had turned to acid. It was eating me from the inside out, (she/he) hated me.

“This is Jeffery, Sollux.” (y/n) said with way to much sweetness to be sweet anymore, like those awful cupcakes that are dry and have an after taste.

“Nice to meet you Sollux, we were just talking about you.” The thing named Jeffery said, smiling as gentle and kind as you can get. F**k, I can’t hate something so nice. “(Y/n) was just giving a story where she/he beat you in one of your video games for the first time!”

“Yeth well, (y/n) must come with me, we have planth” I growled to my feet, and quickly grabbed her/his wrist and sprinted out of there.

 

(Your pov)

 

“Sollux SLOW DOWN” I screamed, dang for someone in front of the computer all the time, he can run dang fast. How dare he just show up and drag me out of there, with his cute lisp and… NO (Y/N), BE STRONG YOU’RE MAD AT HIM!!! “STOP SOLLUX! SOLLUX!!!”

When we finally came to a stop it was just a block away from my house, we were both wheezing and gasping for air. When we finally had found our breath, Sollux grabbed my hand and started walking me to my house.

“I need to explain thomething, ok. I just had to THIGN to get the game or not get it and no money back. I’m thorry I didn’t expect the dayth and timeth for that matter to get mixed up. And I really thorry”

I would have let him keep talking to listen to his lisp but I didn’t want him to think I didn’t forgive him. “It’s ok Sollux, I forgive you, and I did when I was talking to Jeffery. I just raged to him and he explained what it sounded like to him.” I sighed “its fine”

 

(Sollux’s pov)

 

Oh thank gog, she/he wasn’t mad at me anymore, or at least she/he was very good at covering it up. “so uh, want to go on that date now?” I asked while scratching the back of my neck. I didn’t realize what I said till it was too late. I saw her/his eyes widen till they took up half of her/his face, and her/his blush was so strong a color blind person could probably see it.

“Uh... Um… sure” she/he mumbled while intertwining her/his fingers with mine. And with that we walked back to the little café that she/he was at with Jeffery.

(In the bushes)

 

“About gog f*****g time they got together.” Karkat growled to Jeffery.

“Yep, now where’s that 20 you said I would get?” Jeffery asked, Karkat ground his teeth and handed the money over.

“F****r” Karkat hissed

“You know I’ll take something other than money if you’d like” Jeffery whispered in Karkats’ ear while nibbling on the shell.

“HELL NO!!!!” Karkat jumped over the bushes and raced down the street passing a very confused (y/n) and Sollux in his wake.

© 2015 Kandaisdabest


Author's Note

Kandaisdabest
I'm only in high school, so I know I'm not that talented so... yea

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on August 7, 2015
Last Updated on August 7, 2015
Tags: Homestuck, Sollux

Author

Kandaisdabest
Kandaisdabest

don't you wish you knew, WI



About
um... i'm Aj or Takahiro, I mostly write fanfiction and creepy stories and random poems. I am not that good at updating, mostly when I feel like it. so if you are looking for that, don't look at the c.. more..

Writing