Eridan x reader (homestuck)

Eridan x reader (homestuck)

A Story by Kandaisdabest
"

Trigger warnings are but are not limited to: #doorbreaking, #sickness

"

Sup, you can call me Aj, or Takahiro, which ever suits your fancy. So before you read this fanfiction hers’s some things you need to know about how I write.

 

1: I can’t spell to save my life

2: there will be long periods of times I don’t write (usually school times, and times I’m battling my                                  depression)

3: constructive criticism is encouraged

4: Vriska Serket is mine!!! 

5: this is an Eridan x readerJ

 

(Eridan’s pov)

 

Oh. My. Whale. There was (y/n) standing at my door, and I was sick as a dog. I was only wearing some purple boxers and my scarf and had the king of bed heads up where my hair should have been. With the way I looked I only had one choice, lie like my life depended on it.

 

(Your pov)

 

“Hey guppy, but I don’t think you should come in, I don’t wwant you to get sick too.” A hoarse voice called from inside.

“Don’t worry Eri, I don’t think I will get sick as long as I wash my hands. I’m coming in whether you like it or not.” You said, clutching your backpack close to your chest, but being careful to not squash the contents within it.

“Wwait, no (y/n), you don’t understand!”

You did a dead pan face -_- “Eridan Ampora, your brother Cronus called and ended up begging for me to come take care of you so either you’re going to open this door or I will.” You heard a snort from the other side of the door that you so desperately wanted to get past to see your little Eridan, he sounded so miserable.

“Ok, wwhat are you going to do, kick it down. I wwould like to see that!”

You sat your bag down and took about five steps back and ran right thru the door (I do not recommend trying this) while Eridan looked like a deer in the head lights. “Wwhat, how… why?”

“Hi Eridan, now put a shirt and pants on while I get you your medicine.”

 

(Eridan’s Pov)

 

Oh cod.

© 2015 Kandaisdabest


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on August 7, 2015
Last Updated on August 7, 2015
Tags: Homestuck, Eridan

Author

Kandaisdabest
Kandaisdabest

don't you wish you knew, WI



About
um... i'm Aj or Takahiro, I mostly write fanfiction and creepy stories and random poems. I am not that good at updating, mostly when I feel like it. so if you are looking for that, don't look at the c.. more..

Writing