Chapter 1 ~ A New Life

Chapter 1 ~ A New Life

A Chapter by KaraSmiley
"

This is chapter 1! I hope you enjoy!

"
My P.O.V:
----------------
I ran as fast as I could. Just trying to get away from 
the "Master". I finally stop in the middle of the woods.
I sit down and rest my legs and soon fall asleep.
When I wake up i'm in the back of a slave sellers 
carriage, tied up. Really?

Every place we went to if people would try to touch me 
or do anything to me, I would growl or spit at them.
Soon I was the last one he needed to sell. I was so 
tired and weak. Not to mention hungry.

Then one day when I woke up I was chained to a post.
Another slave oction, I guessed. But i've never been to 
one like this! I was in what looked like a bikini or 
panties and a weird bra. Until I realized it's a tore up 
dress. Okay now i'm getting mad.

I stand there, not able to do anything. I was lucky I was 
alive. He barely fed me. I just let my head drop. I couldn't
do anything now.
--
Raine's P.O.V:
-----------------------
The crappy a*s life of a Prince. My brother and I were 
sceduled to go get another slave today. Why me?
It could have been anyone else. But, of course, it was me.

My brother and I stepped out of our carriages and we parted.
He looked at all the slaves on one side and I took the other.

I looked at all the slaves with either a bored or digusted face.
Until, I saw her. One particular girl in the back. She was
chained up more than the others. I walked closer feeling my heart
beat faster. 

Her hair was a deep chocolate brown, but mine was darker, and she had 
ivory skin. Good combo and the combo I like. If only I could see her eyes.
I cleared my throat trying to make her look up. No awnser. Her body looked to thin in her medium sized frame. Her medium frame was sharp and she 
looked weak and hungry.

I could tell that she was treated worst than the others. I gently touch her
hair. It felt soft and it was an inch past her shoulders. "Can you look at me?"
I ask in the nicest voice I could work up. Her body shiftly barely. She slowly
looked up at me. Grey-ish Blue eyes sparkling but was full of sadness and 
displeasure.

I like her. She's different. I hear a faint soft cry as her head falls limply and her
legs tremble, indicating that she's having a hard time standing. I smile softly.
"You can sit down, I don't mind" I hear a long exhale from her as her body 
falls down to the ground. Proping her back onto the post. 
I smirk and I stand there.

I want this one. Soon the seller comes and sees her sitting and slaps her and
tells her to stand. I watch as he abuses her unable to say or do anything.
I watch her frail body slowly stand and steady herself.

I cross my arms and smirk slightly. "I want this one" I say to the seller.
"Are you sure, she's one of the worst" he says as I nod.
He quickly agrees and takes my money. He unchains her and then pushes her towards me, making her fall on her knees in front of me. I could tell that she was humiliated. I just smirk to hide my anger of him touching my slave and I pick her up and carry her into my carriage. As my brother gets in his with his own slave.

I hold her in my arms, rubbing her face gently. Her body loosens as she lets me
play with her hair and rub her face. "So what's your name" I ask softly.
"...Kara" she manages to say as I smile.

                                      ~About an hour later~

We pull up at the castle and I carry her inside. Nigatsi runs in. He holds onto my leg.
"Raine! Raine! Raine! Who's the pretty lady?" he asks with his little 3 year old voice.
"I'll tell you later okay?" I ask as he nods and runs back to his mother. I wake her up gently. She stretches a little as she yawns. "What time is it?" she asks. I smile trying not to laugh.

"It's time for you to get pampered" I say as she looks at me confused. "Pampered?..."
she asks herself as she stands up on her own. "Never heard of it" she says.
"Well, you will know what it means after you get finished" I say as she nods.

Some young girls run out and talk to her and lead her away. I smile and chuckle as I walk to my chamber. I take off my suit jacket, tie, and shoes as I lay myself out of my bed.

Soon I hear a knock. Kara can't be finished by now...Could she? I open the door and see an
old woman carrying a heavy looking chest. "Let me help" I say as she hands me the chest.
"Oh thank you, your a nice young man" she says as she walks into my room.

I set it down by Kara's bed. "Okay these are all the clothes she will need but, the nightwear is on the way" that old woman says as I nod. "What happened to her nightwear?" I ask. "It didn't get here on time" she says. I give her a confused expression. "Your father ordered clothes for the new slaves and her nightwear got put on the wrong carriage so it will be here late" she says as I nod. 

"Thank you" I say as she nods and walks out of my room. I lay back onto the bed.
--
My P.O.V:
----------------
The little (adorable) girls lead me to a thing that looks like a bath just more open. 
They start removing my clothes. "Hey!" I say as a little girl comes and grabs my hand.
"Bath time" she says. "What?" I ask. "Bath time" she repeats herself pointing to the bath thingy.I smile as she smiles back. "Thank you" I say as she giggles and I step in the bath like they instruct me.

They soon leave the room so I can wash. So I get out and dry my wet body. That felt so nice!I haven't done anything like that since I was...well I've never done it. I mean I've bathed but not like that.

The girls soon come back in as they hand me a long dress. "Um.."I managed to say. 
"We will help you" they say as I nod. They lay out the prettiest dress i've ever seen.
They let me put my new panites and bra on alone and then they came back.

They put the under dress on me, which felt like a 2nd pair of skin and then they put on the real dress.
It was teal and had lacy detailing around the arms which stopped at my elbows. Then they put a black sash around my waist and tied it nice and firm.

They gave me simple black flats. They led me to a vanity and set me down. Some fixed my short hair and some painted my nails and the rest put jewelry on me. My hair was up into a small twisted bun with a black ribbon to hold it in place and a braid. My nails were painted bright red and I had on a silver locket and matching silver studs.

"Thank you" I said to them as they giggle and led me to the dining room. They let go of my hands .I walked over to a bench in front of an indoor fountain they had as I sat down. Soon I heard a child crying and other childreb laughing. I looked and I saw the little boy from earlier crying and some kids laughing at him.

I ran over to him and picked him up. "That wasn't very nice, you should be ashamed" I say as they look at me sadly. "Please say your sorry" I say. "We're sorry" they say. "Thank you now run along" I say as they went back to playing. I focused my attention back to the crying child in my arms.

I rocked him in my arms and rubbed his back. "It's okay" I whisper softly. I soon started to sing a lullaby to him as I heard him stop crying. He just held onto my neck and laid there.
--
Raine's P.O.V:
----------------------
I walk to the dining room to see Kara. I hear a soft beautiful voice coming from the outside of the dining room as I looked and I see Kara (really pretty now) and Nigatsi. She was holding him, rocking him, and singing to him just like a mother would. I smile and think about what she do that if we had children.

I soon heard the melody stop and I watched them. "Are you alright?" she asks. He looks up from her neck and nods. His mother soon comes and thanks her. "Your very welcome" she says as his mother led him into the dining room. 

"Bye bye pretty lady" Nigatsi calls to her as she waves. I walk up behind her back into my suit.
I rap my arms around her waist and lay my head on her shoulder. "Nice mother instinct" I say. She jumps a little at the sudden contact. "It was nothing, i'm use to all this" she said gently touching my hands. "Use to what?" I ask curiously lifting my head. She let her head drop. "When I was little, I had to comfort all the children that didn't want to leave me and their families" she said as her voice broke a little and her eyes watered.

"Come on now, don't cry, it's all over" I say softly to her as I let go, getting in front of her. I placed my hand on her cheek pulling her face up. Tear fall out of her eyes as I pull her into a hug. "I'm here, I'm here...shhh" I try to comfort her as she cries into my chest letting me get an idea about how bad this really was. 

Soon she lifted her head and look at me and turned her lips upward into a smile. I wiped her tears away with my thumb as she laughed a little. I smiled as I led her into the dining room. She sat there not eating and her eyes were closed. "Kara...?" I asked softly getting no reply.
Soon her eyes opened. "Why aren't you eating?" I ask as she looks at me.

"I was just saying my blessing that's all" she said as I nod. She soon started to eat.
When she got done she asked to be excused and I nodded and told her were my camber is.
She nodded and left.

Soon after I got finished, I went to my camber and didn't see her. I looked everywhere with no luck.
Exept the garden. But nobody goes there. But it was worth a try.

I walked out there and saw her sitting on a swing staring at the fountain, lost in thought. I sat beside her. "You alright?" I ask as she snaps out of it. "Oh um...fine" she says. "That was a lie...please speak the truth" I say. "It's nothing" she says.

"I'm tired" she says softly. "Come, there's a bed ready for you in my camber" I say as I take her hand and lead her to my cambers. "What will I wear to sleep?" she asks looking through the chest. "Umm.." I looked through my drawers until I found one of my loose shirts. "How about this?" I ask. "No pants?" she asks as she yawns. I shake my head "no" as she shrugs.

She takes off her dress in front of God and me and slides the over-sized T-shirt on. She took her hair down and laid in her bed. "Hey...if you want you can come lay down with me for a little while" I say as she nods and gets in the covers beside me.

About 3 hours later I was still awake and I looked at her. The moon light hitting her skin in the right places. I smile. I made the right choice by picking her.


© 2012 KaraSmiley


Author's Note

KaraSmiley
Please tell me what you think! I would love to hear it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm liking this chapter lots but I do have one small issue with the font color of blue you chose. It started irritating my eyes quickly and I had to look away every so often but other than that, everything is cool!
I'll continue reading ASAP :)


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 20, 2012
Last Updated on November 20, 2012


Author

KaraSmiley
KaraSmiley

GA



About
Okay. Well I like anime,manga, and cosplay because i'm an otaku! I am pale but I have a slight tan making me ivory 1 probally and I have dark brown shoulder length hair and my bangs are pulled to the .. more..

Writing
Life Blossoms Life Blossoms

A Chapter by KaraSmiley