Red flower

Red flower

A Poem by Katho28
"

Sometimes from the most unexpected of places...

"
Just when we thought today was all but a mosaic of broken dreams,
Out of the doom blooms a beautiful red flower with beautiful white wings,
It's soaring beside us and it's magical...
A miracle. 

© 2013 Katho28


Author's Note

Katho28
Super short poem... and just something that wandered into my mind... So.. hope you enjoy and tell me what you think! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

abstract , I like, reminds me of a teacher I had once. She said that she was having a bad day and a little girl sat next to her on a taxi and smiled rather expressively, for no reason and it didn't matter how late or uncomfortably sticky she was . Were you trying to say that the small things that make our day are the miracles that keep allot of us sane? If so you are also quite right in saying its magical. perhaps you were also trying to tell us to look specifically for this red flower that boldly blooms despite the hell it was given, look for it to make ourselves strong again.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Katho28

10 Years Ago

I did try to depict this idea that it's those small things in life that are the miracles, things we .. read more
Deron Alexis

10 Years Ago

thank you for sharing :)



Reviews

Exquisite, nice things can happen when you least expect !

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Katho28

10 Years Ago

:) indeed it does! I find that many great things happen when I don't expect it to...
Tom

10 Years Ago

Sometimes that happens too with a good poem, it just pours out as your emotion flows !
Katho28

10 Years Ago

yes, you're completely right! some of the best poems come when you least expect it to...
Short but beautiful write, Katho. Definitely look forward to reading more of your work.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Katho28

10 Years Ago

thank you for your review :) I look forward to reading your work too...

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

750 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 15, 2013
Last Updated on August 15, 2013
Tags: Life, hope, miracle

Author

Katho28
Katho28

Sydney, Australia



About
For me, writing is something that comes from the heart. I write not because I have to, but because I love to. Because writing is how I express my innermost feelings and thoughts. It's how I show peopl.. more..

Writing
Dreamer Dreamer

A Poem by Katho28



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Remember...? Remember...?

A Poem by Katho28


Am I crazy? Am I crazy?

A Poem by Brittney