Oh Pretty

Oh Pretty

A Story by AnkoStone
"

Not exactly what you think it is

"
I know you think I stabbed you, but really I have saved you…


I only wanted to save you from a life of disaster. Don’t worry Pretty; you are so much better off this way.  See the pool of blood Pretty? See how it reflects your enchanting face. Look, I can make you smile! You are so much better off this way Pretty. So much better off.  This way no one can ever harm you. You will always be my Pretty won’t you? No one can ever take your frailness away from me. No one. And see how nicely the blood trickles in with your blonde hair? Oh pretty, see how much more beautiful you are this way? Oh Pretty, do not cry. I am only protecting you from the world. It hurts now but it will be worth it in the end, trust me Pretty. I am in fact jealous I cannot meet such a fate as yours.  Oh Pretty, the minutes grow shorter, time is so much sweeter.  Pretty, your end is nearing at last. Finally you can be happy. Finally I can protect you like you did for me for so long. My Pretty, remember how you saved me? Remember how you gave me a chance? Now I am giving you that chance. Now I am saving you. Goodbye Pretty. Take your last breath. Hold my hand as Death slowly pulls you away. He is your guide to happiness Pretty. Your last words Pretty? What shall they be? Thank you? It doesn’t matter Pretty. Just close your eyes and let me give you this last gift of salvation.


I only wanted to protect you…

© 2015 AnkoStone


Author's Note

AnkoStone
I know I say Pretty a lot and if I ever get the motivation to change that I might haha. Anything else is appreciated :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I actually like the way you repeated the world Pretty, It sets the mood of a maniac (which fits well with the rest of the story). A great short story that sends chills up your spine (at least for me).

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 26, 2015
Last Updated on September 26, 2015
Tags: murder, love, insanity, beautiul, pretty, psycho, killing loved ones

Author

AnkoStone
AnkoStone

West Jefferson, OH



About
I am just a student who enjoys writing and is curious if their writing is good enough to ever do anything with it. more..

Writing