Description of the Book

Description of the Book

A Chapter by Katiebright

James McKane. A seventeen year old boy who has everything in the world, but wishes he had nothing. His mother died when he was a baby and his dad hates him. His step-mother tries to help but he won't talk to anyone except his cat, Candy. But what happens when he is kidnapped? Will he find a way to escape? Does he even want to?


Kadine Jameson. A sixteen year old girl, abandoned at birth. She was left at an orphanage, but nobody ever wanted her. They always said she was defective, just because she never made any noise. She only ever had one friend. A puppy she found outside the orphanage and named Ella. But when she's kidnapped will anyone care? Will she even care or try to escape?


Lane Blackane. A sixteen year old boy with nothing but hope. He always hopes for something good to happen. The only good thing that happened was him finding a tiny black kitten he named Midnight. But one night when he's out on the streets  and gets kidnapped what will he do? Will he fight back? Or will he simply hope to be rescued?


And will the three prisoners get over their issues long enough to reach out to each other and figure out a way to get out of the mess they have been thrown into? Or will they simply give up and wait to die? And is there more to this whole situation than meets the eye?



© 2012 Katiebright


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like how tyhe two ending sentences rhyme. :P Unintentional i know. I wonder if the pets hacve some kind of signifacence...I shall read.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This sounds interesting! Can't wait to read it! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 4, 2012
Last Updated on May 11, 2012