Crushing

Crushing

A Story by Kawaiikitty96

How do I get you out of my head? I felt attracted to you from the day I met you. & isn’t it coincidental that we met on Valentine’s Day? I love your shimmering blue eyes & your equally brilliant smile. Your laughter is like a song. The way your words slide right out of your mouth is so soothing. You have a sense of humor like no one else. & whenever you compliment me, I could melt. Could it be that I’m falling for you? I try to distract myself, but the thought of you worms its way back into my mind. Do I stand a chance? Based on how my luck usually goes, probably not. I mean, I’m a decent-looking girl, but what else do I have to offer? I can’t say a word without stammering, I’m not that popular, & I’m the definition of awkward. How could I possibly compare to you? You’re a work of art, both inside & out. People flock to you. It’s often said that you should love yourself first before loving someone else, but I can’t help the way I feel. Maybe I’m mistaken. Perhaps you do like me. But I have so many unanswered questions. I can’t figure out if you’re flirting with me or if your acts of kindness are just habitual. Let’s say you do like me. Will you be able to overlook my flaws? Will you still love me years from now? Will you be able to accept my anxiety, awkwardness, & meltdowns? Only time will answer my questions.

© 2019 Kawaiikitty96


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on March 17, 2019
Last Updated on March 17, 2019
Tags: #crush #love #romance# #lowselfe

Author

Kawaiikitty96
Kawaiikitty96

LA



About
Hello, I'm Viv. Writing is my escape from the horrors of reality. Feel free to give me some constructive criticism on my writing, and if you'd like me to do the same for you, I'll do it. I'm a coll.. more..

Writing