stabbed by one crazy b***h

stabbed by one crazy b***h

A Chapter by Kay.G

There we were walking along having a good time and I heard my phone play 'Stupid Hoe' by Nicki Minaj. I sighed and answered the phone, "Hello mother".

I saw my friends look at me and laugh,

"WHERE ARE YOU!" she yelled.

I rolled my eyes, "I told you I was going to stay with Lizzie tonight".

"I DON'T CARE, COME HOME RIGHT NOW!" she screamed, and I held the phone away from my ear.

"yeah. Okay I'm on my way". I said then she hung up the phone,

"Love you too, stupid hoe!"

"Let me guess," Mollie said, "you have to go home to get bitched at?".

"Yeah."

"You're mum's a b***h!" Lizzie said bluntly.

"No argument there" Mollie agreed.

"Yep", I said "hints the ringtone, plus she wouldn't know what to do if I wasn't there to do her bidding."

"Well, we'll see you tomorrow then."

I nodded and waved as I walked into the night .


I really didn't want to go home because I get yelled at for no reason. I really hate my family, they don't like me either. I walked and stopped right in front of my house. I sighed and entered hell. "ITS ABOUT TIME!" she said, pulling me by my hair.

"Are you really pulling my hair , only sissy's do that!"

she punched me in the face. I rolled my eyes, her punches only hurt a little, she's very weak. "YOU STUPID LITTLE B***H," she yelled in my face, I hate when she does that, it pisses me off,

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"Sure you will. Have fun rotting in jail."

that earned another punch in the face. sigh, im getting bored. "Now mother, I don't think I like your attitude".

and that one earned a punch in the ribs. I grunted, damn that actually hurt... like a lot.

"WHAT WAS THAT YOU LITTLE W***E!"

W***E!?! what the heck im still a virgin!

"S**t!"

she growled and walked away. WHERE THE HELL IS SHE GOING!,

she came back after a minute or two. I was too busy looking at the knife in her hand to see she was giving me an evil smile "DAMN IT, DIE YOU B***H!" she yelled and charged at me with the knife.

she cut my cheek then charged at me again, luckily I dodged her. "mommy!" I looked over and saw lily, which gave my mum an opening to stab my arm "ahh!" I cried out in pain.

HOLY F*****G S**T! THE DAMN B***H STABBED ME!  I began to run to the door and she grabbed a chunk full of my hair and pulled me to her. "Ahh!",

I punched her with all I had and ran out of the door.

I kept running till I was five blocks away, then I realised the knife was still in my arm,

I slowly pulled it out groaning in pain, "Ahh! f**k"


I started to walk, not knowing what to do. well one thing was for sure I definitely wasn't going back. I sighed, mum usually hits me; which im used to, but I never thought she would try to kill me. Ever since I was little she's beaten me , only my closest friends know. They feel sorry for me, which I hate . I cant stand people feeling sorry for me! I mean there are a lot more people who have it way worse than me. so really I don't care that my mum just tried to kill me, or so I have to lie to myself, but I cant care! because if I did she would win.

I looked over and saw a gas station, I knew I needed to clean my wound. I mean I survived this long it'd be a shame to die of an infection, so I entered. A lot of people gasped when they saw me "are you okay?" a random guy asked me.

"yeah, I just fell outside and I stick went in my arm. I don't need any help".

He nodded and walked away. Just once I wish someone wouldn't walk away and they could through my lies, but no one ever does. I entered the bathroom and locked the door. I carefully slipped my jacket off. "S**T!" I said looking in the mirror. It wasn't that bad , but it made me pissed that she did it. I took a paper towel and soaked it with water. I gently cleaned my arm, "What the hell am I going to do now!" I got a long sheet of paper towel and tied it around my arm.

I left the gas station and randomly walked about before I knew It I was in a creepy dark alley. "AHHH!" I heard some girl scream.

I began to run where the noise came from and I saw a guy in a hoodie standing over her, I froze then fangs popped out of his mouth. Holy s**t! he bit her neck and I stayed unmoving not knowing what to do. she dropped to the ground and he stared down at her.

HOLY F**K HOLY F**K my mind screamed. I stepped back and he looked up at me. he started running. S**T S**T S**T I began to run, but unfortunately he caught me , its not like this was a surprising outcome I mean it would've been unrealistic if I DIDNT get caught by a fricking vampire.

I screamed and he whispered in my ear.

"shhh! this wont hurt a bit"

I started to see stars and the world faded leaving nothing but darkness...



© 2015 Kay.G


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Jesus Christ! You really really are a king/queen of randomness! I mean where can you find a story that bizarre! Cool stuff.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
1 Review
Added on October 29, 2015
Last Updated on October 29, 2015
Tags: vampire, comedy, humor, fiction, supernatural, bipolar, kidnapped, funny, romantic, romance, curious, scream, creepy, alley


Author

Kay.G
Kay.G

United Kingdom



Writing