The girl without a face part 2

The girl without a face part 2

A Story by kayBiE

Mom: " A face has deceived many. A face has clothed in sheep skin,shed crocodile tears and given fake smiles. You want to know what's different about you? God didn't give you an option to pretend. He saw what was in your heart and made it vivid for all to see. He left you with this scare to test your faith and not to break you, but you keep breaking yourself with your negative thoughts and pessimistic ways. You are the perfect example of a person who has a wild imagination. You cannot see yet you imagine and describe everything so beautifully. The accident you see as a curse is actually a blessing because you've become more creative and attentive to detail that only ones heart keeps you interested in them rather than their physical form. " 
The daughter yanked loose from her mother's grip and felt her way to the other side of the room looking for a chair. As she sits down she dribbles and starts to sob and signed to her mother. Daughter:" Mother, your words are so sweet and kind but we both know that you are put into this world so that you can love me, protect me and fend for me. But tell me thid: for how long? For how long will you be able to be by my side and take care of me as you do? My brothers and sisters are growing up and have their own dreams. They won't do for me what you are doing now, they might send me away because they might see me as a burden. Can't you see that you are spoon feeding me!?" After raising her voice to her mother she had a little panic attack as she also had trouble breathing.  Mother rushed to her in hopes of giving her, her inhaler and calming the faceless beast down but she pushed her mother away and told her that she's fine it's nothing major. Then she asked her mother to leave her room and to leave her alone for a little while she needed to rest. As mother went down stairs, she looked behind her and a tear fell from her eyes. She was slowly falling apart. 

© 2015 kayBiE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A powerful tale my Poet friend. I had to read a few times. The story led reader to honest thoughts and conversation. The truth of life is hard to learn. The ending was wide open. Are you writing more? Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 4, 2015
Last Updated on April 20, 2015

Author

kayBiE
kayBiE

johannesburg, CA, South Africa



Writing
Existence Existence

A Poem by kayBiE


Cannibal Cannibal

A Poem by kayBiE


Your Ugly Your Ugly

A Poem by kayBiE