Modesto Bee Newspaper Article: Bloody Mary Murder

Modesto Bee Newspaper Article: Bloody Mary Murder

A Story by Kayla Gentry ( Kyrie Kerr)
"

This was a newspaper article I made up a few years ago and am just now getting a chance to put up >.< completely fiction. no such gang exists (not to my knowledge at lest).

"
Short Note:
The websites at the bottom of the article aren't real. I made them up. Also, Vixen Fang is Portrayed by myself, while Siren Fang is Portrayed by my best friend and sister Lexus Owens-Peace. Okay, now we can get to the story...news article...thingy...oh and the phone numbers fake too...just to uhh...let ya know...just put down the first random numbers that popped into my head...



Tuesday, September 26, 2012

Bloody Mary Murder


 Story By: Vixen Fang
Photography By: Siren Fang


  Yesterday Twenty year Old, Jessica O’Riley was found dead in her best friend’s home, a bullet wound protruding from her chest. While her friend, Twenty-One year old Amanda Jefferson, said she did not hear a shot or even know her friend was in her house in the night of question, The Modesto Police Department is still holding the young woman in custody for further questioning. According to Friends and Family members, Miss O’Riley had been engaged to a young man named Jason Parker, brother to the notorious psychopathic killer Abigail Parker, who murdered her own father and her baby sister in a rage eight years ago this past June, when her father had told her she was not mentally capable of taking care of the two twin daughter’s she had recently given birth to in that month, and that young Miss Parker would not be able to keep her children and that her two daughter’s would be given to family members of theirs that Miss Parker’s father, and the father of the children, at the time, thirteen year old Quenntin Noble,  knew would be able to take care of the two infant children. To this day, Abigail Parker is still at large and Modesto PD advises the citizens of the city to be on guard for Miss Parker may be hiding in plain sight and is still considered Armed and extremely dangerous.
  The Modesto Bee was able to get an exclusive with the head of the M.E. Department, Dr. Kyrie Grey, and she had this to say about the young girl that she had once known in High school. “I was very surprised and devastated to find out that it was Jessie who had been shot when I came onto the scene of the crime with my college’s the other night,” Dr. Grey stated sadly. “Jessie was such a sweet girl when I knew her in High School, and I have no idea why she would have gotten mixed up with Jason Parker and his gang. Jessie wasn’t like that, not when I knew her at least. She would have had to be in some pretty deep trouble to be mixed up with Parker and his lot.”
 The Gang Dr. Grey referred to  of course, was the gang known as The Bloody Mary’s, the gang here in Modesto notorious for starting street wars with the Nortanios, Sortanios, Bloods, and Crypts, that have made residences here in our city as well. According to Modesto PD’ chief of Police, Officer Alexander Ibarra, Miss O’Riley had a tattoo of the Bloody Mary’s symbol on her writs and they could only assume now that her murder was a gang hit. The Police are currently searching for Jason Parker to bring him in for questioning on Miss Parker’s death and what he may know when it comes to the whereabouts of his sister Abigail.
  Miss O’Riley’s funeral will be held at the Cemetery off of Senic Road in two days time and anyone who was good friends with Miss O’Riley is “Welcome to attend, its what my baby girl would have wanted,” says her father, Fourty-five year old Travis O’Riley. The initial ceremony shall be held at 10:30 am and Miss O’Riley’s burial shall be held shortly afterward.
  Modesto PD Officer Mike Armarillas made a short statement to The Bee earlier today saying, “We don’t plan to rest until we find Jessica’s killer.” We here at the Modesto Bee would like to give uor most heartfelt condolences to the O’Riley family and we wish the Modesto PD the speediest of luck in finding Miss O’Riley’s Killer.
   The Modesto Bee will keep you as up to date as possible as the story of Jessica O’Riley unfolds. The Modesto PD would also like the Modesto Bee to ask that if anyone has any information on Jason Parker, The Bloody Mary’s Gang, or Jason’s sister Abigail Parker, please call 1-209-159-3826. Thank you for your cooperation and help.

Story By: Vixen Fang
Photography By: Siren Fang
www.themodestobee.com/VixenFang

www.themodestobee.com/BloodyMaryMurder



Extra Note:

 Aww man it didn't keep the picture! ah well I'll put the picture I used in the article as the cover image this way you can see it :)

© 2015 Kayla Gentry ( Kyrie Kerr)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

300 Views
Added on August 30, 2015
Last Updated on August 30, 2015
Tags: Newspaper, Murder, Fiction, Bloody Mary, Gang, Death, Shooting

Author

Kayla Gentry ( Kyrie Kerr)
Kayla Gentry ( Kyrie Kerr)

Modesto (Hell's Wasteland), CA, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Hiya! My name is Kayla Gentry, but I go by "The Vicious Vixen" (or just "Vicious Vixen"...or you know what? Let's just go with "Vixen". Make It easier on everyone haha).   Anyways! Moving On! (S.. more..

Writing