Chapter Two: My Pathetic Mom

Chapter Two: My Pathetic Mom

A Chapter by Kella
"

A girl that lives like she's in a dream the perfect family, the perfect freinds.... nah her life isn't like a dream at all. Family and freinds issues and her bad attitude.

"
Chapter Two: My Pathetic Mom
All day long, people were talking all about what happened in the cafeteria. I had been punching and pushing some of the people who been talking s**t about me. Luckily, I didn�t get in a fight. When it was time to go home, I went on the bus and everybody was staring at me and covering their mouths. Like I didn�t see them talking about me. I sat at my normal seat and lifted my legs onto the seat in front of me. Today is getting pretty annoying. Two girls that were sitting across from me were talking about me. I think one of them is in my reading class. I could hear them say that I was a b***h and I have issues. Heh. Brave aren�t they.

I stood up and walked to them. They looked at me kind of scared. I grinned. �Talking s**t I see.� I took off my earrings and rings. �I guess I better teach you b*****s a lesson.� I�m going to enjoy this. But then someone touched one of my shoulders. What? I smacked their hand off. I turned and looked at them. It was that guy again, the one from the lunch line. �Leave me the hell alone and didn�t I tell you not to touch me!� I pushed him and then faced the b*****s. They went to the back of the bus. �Yeah, you�re lucky that someone stopped me or else I would�ve kick your a*s!� I turned around and sat down. The guy that kept stopping sat down in front of me.

I kicked the seat and then looked out the window as the bus pulled out. He just sat there. I grinned and waited for my stop to come. When my stop did come I quickly went off and walked to my house. The best part about that is that I�m the only one that comes off the bus on this spot. When I arrived home, the first thing I did was look at the messages on the answering machine. There was a message from Mrs. Baker, I deleted it and went to the kitchen. I took off my shoes and then got an apple from the kitchen.

I went to my room and laid down on my bed and started to eat my apple. When I was done with the apple, I threw it in a trash can I had next to my bed. I put on some Germ X and then put my blanket over me and laid down for a bit. I wonder what Mrs. Baker and Emily will do tomorrow. Emily would probably move somewhere else and Mrs. Baker would probably talk to me before class. I looked up at my ceiling and then turned to look at the wall. I closed my eyes and surprising fell asleep.

�Maria, honey. Please wake up.� I felt someone push me over and over. Who the f**k is pushing me? I slapped their hand away. �Maria, please don�t hit your mother.� I opened my eyes and looked at my pathetic mom. She was rubbing the hand that I slapped. My mother was always weak. I�m surprised she didn�t die giving birth to me.

�Mom, what the hell are you doing in my room? And why are you here, aren�t you suppose to be at work?� I said as I rubbed my eyes. I combed my hair with my fingers and then got out of bed. My mom just sat on my bed. She was looking down. I don�t think her depression pills were working. Heh. I walked out of my room and turned back around. �Mom, get the hell out of my room!� My mom got up quickly and went out of my room. She closed the door behind her. �If you want to talk to me then let�s talk in the living room.� I said as I walked to it.

�Maria, are you feeling okay? You never fell asleep or went to bed till it was ten.� My mom said as she sat on the other chair while I sat across the room from her. I looked out the window and saw that it was night. What the f**k? How long have I been asleep? My mom works at some business and then comes home at seven for a thirty minute break and then goes to her other job.

�I�m fine mom. So what�s to eat?� I was hungry. I guess after sleeping you get hungry. My mom looked down then started to fiddle with her hands. Oh god, she didn�t get anything to eat again. My mom is so stupid sometimes. I looked down and then up. �Whatever, I guess I�ll walk to some restaurant and eat there.� I got up and walked to my room to get my wallet that had a twenty. My mom lets me walk to places at night. She doesn�t have very good controlling skill.

�I�m sorry, Maria.� My mom said as I passed her to get to the front door. Whatever. I turned and looked at her. She was walking to the kitchen, probably getting her pills. Pitiful. I turned and walked out the door. I closed the door and started to walk to a local tofu place. They have some good tofu soups. It also is close to my house, I just have to walk down the block, cross the street and walk a little bit down the street and I�m there.

When I got there, it was kind of busy. There was a lot of Koreans in there too. Each and every one of them looked f****n ugly. I sat down in the corner. The waiter came up to me and put down the menu and asked me, �What would you like to drink?� I looked up at him and remembered him somewhere. I looked at him for a bit and tried to remember but I couldn�t. Oh well.

�I�ll have a sweet ice tea, oh and I�ll order now. I�ll have one of the tofu soups, you can pick for me and if I like it then I�ll tip you good.� I like to do this in some restaurants I go to. It let me try other food that I wouldn�t normally try and if I don�t like it then I get to yell at the waiter. �You got that.�

The waiter wrote it down and nodded. �Yeah.� He walked away and I turned my head and looked out the window. A family was leaving the restaurant, the mom and dad was holding their daughter�s hands and swinging her carefully. They seem happy. But all happy things have to end. I watched as they went into their car and droved away. My dad left my mom and me when I was three. I guess he couldn�t handle me or mom. I don�t blame him. I was sad at first but then I got used to it.

As I was looking out the window, I heard the waiter say, �Here�s your drink.� I turned around and looked at my cup of sweet tea. �Here�s your straw and silverware.� He handed it to me and I put it on the table. �So are you waiting for someone here?� What the hell? Don�t f****n talk to me. I unwrapped my straw and put in my drink and drank some of it. Here we go again.

�Hell no, I�m here by myself, now leave me the f**k alone.� I said it while looking at him. He had this what the hell look. Whatever. I then looked out the window again and sipped some of my tea. He walked away. I could hear him. I looked around and saw that some of the people in there were staring at me. I guess they must have heard. B*****s. So I turned around and said, �Is there a problem?� They looked away real fast and continued doing what they were doing. Pretending they didn�t hear me. F****n idiots.

I turned back around and looked out the window. I was looking at the cars that were driving past this place. It would be interesting if a car crash happened right in front of this place. I then heard someone come over. I turned around and saw my waiter was coming over with a steaming bowl. He put it gently on my table. There were a lot of vegetables in my soup too; there were corn, green beans, tomatoes and of course tofu. Wow this looks good. I was about to start eating it but then all of a sudden my waiter guy asked right in front of my table, �You don�t remember me, do you?� What?


© 2008 Kella


Author's Note

Kella
Thanks to everyone who comment on my last chapter. Anway same as the first one. My grammer is bad, my spelling is decent but still needs some work and I know my main character is one sided but I didn't want to show you guys the other side of her yet.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmm, this is interesting. I can't wait to see who this guy is, and maybe he's the same guy who was on the lunch line! O: That guy seems like a guardian angel or something.

Okay, now it's crunch time. The cursing is a little overwhelming, but I understand. It definitely shows more to the character, and how rude and bitchy she is. Also, you should get rid of the "what" at the end of the chapter. What the guy said is perfect enough for a chapter ending. I also saw a potential misspelling, but I wasn't entirely sure, so I dunno. XD

Another good chapter. Can't wait to see the next!

Posted 15 Years Ago


it was ok its getting more of a page turner if you were to put more comparisings in it bt god job keep up the work ok

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 21, 2008
Last Updated on May 21, 2008


Author

Kella
Kella

Fayetteville, NC



About
I like to write but isn't very good at it... yet. I would like to get better at it though. Umm... anything else... not much I guess. more..

Writing
Troubling Me Troubling Me

A Book by Kella