Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Alone?

Alone?

A Poem by Kelsy Nicole May

ALONE?

A is for apple and alligator and air and art and age and are and aqua and animal and after and arm and airplane and always and,…well you get it right? I hope so…you pathetic human being. Ever been Alone? Do you like being Alone? Does it bother you? Nobody like being alone. Even if they say they want to be alone,…deep, deep down inside…they really don’t want to be alone. Because,…things could happen. Bad things and yah should know what I’m talking about. Sometimes when no ones around to be with someone that’s alone, when they say they wanted to be alone,…they could of meant to stay with them. Even if they push you away. Maybe things are going on in their head. They could be planning on committing suicide. Or jump off a cliff,…err…bridge? Or building? Or…anything high enough that someone could jump off ‘n’ get hurt very badly. You never want to leave someone completely alone. So,…next time your friend or anyone yah know says, “no,…I just want to be alone right now” tell them your not leaving them. That you want to help them feel better. You want to be with them. I now when people ask if I’m alright I say, “No,…I want to be alone,…but at the same time I don’t want to be alone.” Believe me, it makes total sense. Just think about it. You can prevent things from happening, too. Don’t let anyone be alone…it can be dangerous….>.>…..<.<…..I ain’t creepin..

 

[Panda Bear]

© 2010 Kelsy Nicole May


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Couldn't say it any better. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


True, very very true,
I think this is something everyone understands,
It's actually kind of stupid
as I usually don't mind being alone
but when I say I want to be alone
and people oblige,
I always make a call to my friends
or start to chat...
Humans are strange that way...
Greetings

Sarah

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

317 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 14, 2010
Last Updated on May 14, 2010