The Porcelain Beauty

The Porcelain Beauty

A Story by KendallClausen

Porcelain, she glows. Beautiful and free to roam this life in wonder. With nothing to stop her from the life she knows must be lived, she goes in awe of her future, and remembrance of her past. She glides to the swift undertow, as the ocean time slowly ticks. Walking slows as she is forced to stop and remind herself of where she is headed. Her destination is not a city, or a home. Her destination isn't an event or even a place. She moves towards herself, not any one thing or person. She walks to find peace to satisfy an aching heart. Sweet solitude. With every step, she comes closer. Closer to the end. She walks for old age, and she walks for a chance to start over. She walks freely, but she walks with a purpose. The porcelain beauty walks alone. The porcelain beauty walks to die.

© 2013 KendallClausen


Author's Note

KendallClausen
Just a little piece

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it, this is amazing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

KendallClausen

10 Years Ago

Thank you! I really appreciate it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
1 Review
Added on December 1, 2013
Last Updated on December 1, 2013

Author

KendallClausen
KendallClausen

Menomonie , WI



About
Words are words. Simple as that. But once you put them together, now that's something. I'm open to new ideas and criticism, as long as it's constructive please. Let me know! more..

Writing