The littlest Curmudgeon

The littlest Curmudgeon

A Story by kenny

Deep in the forest of happiness, sat the littlest Curmudgeon. As the runt of his litter, he rarely got anything worth having. Deep down he hated himself, and saw only failure. The littlest Curmudgeon never showed it though, on the outside he was always smiling and cheery.

As fate would have it, one day while all the other Curmudgeons were out, the littlest curmudgeon spied a bird of magnificent wonder. He chased the bird and quite happily the bird teased him always staying just out of reach while promising victory in the next attempt. The curmudgeon chased the bird all the way out of the forest. The curmudgeon continued to play with the beautiful bird, he was so determined to catch it, he didn't care how dark it was getting. Finally, the bird laughed and flew away, far out of reach, never to be seen from again. Then the curmudgeon looked around. He was now deep within the forest of sadness. Surrounded by wicked creatures.

As the sun set the other curmudgeons returned home, and never found their littlest curmudgeon.

© 2010 kenny


Author's Note

kenny
THE. END. =D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was a horribly sad ending!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 28, 2010
Last Updated on December 28, 2010

Author

kenny
kenny

About
I mostly write sad poems, tongue in cheek poems, and poems about rocks :) more..

Writing
Measuring Measuring

A Poem by kenny