Troubles of an Everyday Writer-Wannabe

Troubles of an Everyday Writer-Wannabe

A Story by KerriFaye

I want to write something that will change somebody's life, mess with somebody's emotions, make someone think. I want it to be beautiful, captivating, entrancing. But the words never seem to come out right. This is one of many problems with wanting to write, I feel like what I have to say is not good enough to be heard.

I want someone to be able to visualize my writing, to feel it with their soul. I want the reader to feel like they can just reach out and grab it, treasure it, like it is actually present. I want them to feel emotion. Sadness, happiness, anger, freedom-whatever the piece is trying to portray.

I used to write so often, but I stopped. I miss it, a lot, but now every time I try to pick up and write again I feel like I'm in a rut. It's like I want to create this magical piece of artwork to be admired, but I don't even know where to start.

I want it to mean something to someone. And at the end of writing it, I want myself to be in it. All of me. I want to feel like all my words have been written and my whole self is in that writing. And then I want to pick up a new piece of paper, and create that feeling again..and again.

A person's words are so powerful and the talent people have is so amazing. I want to be recognized. I want to create something that stirs people. That makes people want to desire more out of life. I want to make them want something.

I wish I had the passion I dream about having. I get so stoked to write about something new and then it crashes and burns. My boyfriend is encouraging me to write, but I feel like I don't have words to put on paper anymore. It's quite sad, really. I feel like I'm just beating myself up in a daily routine, wanting to do something, but never accomplishing.

It's like a constant writers block. And I don't know how to make it go away. Sigh. I'll save my other frustrations for another day.

If you're reading this, I'm sorry you have to read my rambling.

© 2012 KerriFaye


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on December 14, 2012
Last Updated on December 14, 2012

Author

KerriFaye
KerriFaye

Saint James, MO



About
I'm Kerri. I am 17 years old. I used to write a lot, but seem to have lost my words recently. I'd really like to change that, therefore, I'm looking for some inspiration. I love to laugh, live, and li.. more..

Writing
In Progress. In Progress.

A Story by KerriFaye