Chemtrails

Chemtrails

A Poem by Kathryn Star, Shine!
"

What is the government spraying in our skies?

"

The sky was blue

When a white plane flew over,

Behind it left a trail of poisons and fluids,

Over the houses, businesses and children playing in their yards,

Leaving the sky filled with clouds,

Rolling together, seperating, to make one

Is it genocide?

Government says it's for "global warming",

But won't say what they spray...

Ever get the feeling big brother is getting too fat?

Think about all the things we can't see in front of our eyes,

Whatever they are doing,

People are getting sick,

Upper respitory infections, pnemonia, flu like symptoms, asthma, even strange behavior...

This may sound beneign but it is far from being that,

Because the people who spray won't talk about it...

Think before you breath the air,

Look up and you'll see the same,

Is this killing a generation or two,

Parting sides of a  meltdown

Of our government and you.

© 2009 Kathryn Star, Shine!


Author's Note

Kathryn Star, Shine!
People should be asking more and breathing less...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I always wondered what those trails were... I love the Big Brother reference. Brings back memories of 1984. It's true, the government hides everything from us, but what more can we expect? I don't think the general public will ever know everything that goes on behind closed doors. This is a very nice free-form and it has an easy flow. By the way, love the author note.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Kathryn, I totally agree with your above comment. You should see the movie (Eagle Eye) same big brother stuff, It will amaze what big brother can do. Saw you online thought I'd say hello, hope you are having a wonderful day.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well hopefully not breathing less, but more like not just going along with wondering about the questions you pose in this poem. People are getting sicker and it seems that something is definitely going on. It seems that as we grow and technology improves that illness and diseases increase too. Makes me wonder if all these improvements in technology really aren't harming us. I mean look at your computer screen. It is emitting rays that can damage your eyes and even make some people feel fatigued. Then think of how much time you spend sitting in front of it...and that's just one thing. Great thought-provoking write here :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yes, I've known a few people I'd like to see breathing less. lol Seriously, this was a great conspiracy theory write. Who knows what the government does? That's why they say "secret" service.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I always wondered what those trails were... I love the Big Brother reference. Brings back memories of 1984. It's true, the government hides everything from us, but what more can we expect? I don't think the general public will ever know everything that goes on behind closed doors. This is a very nice free-form and it has an easy flow. By the way, love the author note.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 4, 2009

Author

Kathryn Star, Shine!
Kathryn Star, Shine!

Somewhere between Heaven and Hell, can you tell me?



About
I write novels as a profession. I am not a poet. All my poetry is just my thoughts and I don't profess to be anything but a beginner. I hate drama, I love the beach, hiking and camping. I love frie.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


For You For You

A Poem by Celtic Cat