A One-Shot Because I Was Bored

A One-Shot Because I Was Bored

A Story by Ki-chan
"

Just because~

"
Clarisse sits by the window, her little group of 'friends' gossiping about couples and blah, blah, blah, as she liked to put it. She was barely even listening to the uninteresting chatter constantly getting louder. She only concentrated on a figure approaching her high school. Clarisse knew that black, silky hair; those cerulean orbs for eyes. Michael.

They had been childhood friends, and would often hang out together. They would pick the strawberries from her mother's garden and eat them sneakily. They would ride bikes together; tell stories; sleep over; share secrets. But the sweet boy Clarisse once knew was gone. She knew it. Ever since he got into that fight. She didn't care. She believed that one day, he would return to his usual self. Clarisse could only hope. She tucked a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear and sighed, audibly.

As soon as the bell rang, Clarisse darted out the door, bumping into a few of her classmates, even one of her teachers. She didn't care. Clarisse swarmed past the jam-packed halls and out the main-entrance doors. As she headed towards Michael, her eyes widened. He was beaten; bloody nose, scraped knees, torn clothes, gash wound on his upper cheek. Michael spotted her and smiled.

Clarisse sprinted towards him. "What the hell! Didn't I say no more fights!" She threw her hands up in the air, visibly annoyed. Michael's smile disappeared. He shot a glare at her and replied, "You did. Not me." Clarisse sighed, obviously defeated. "Can't you just promise me? You've been through enough, Michael. It's time to quit it," Clarisse made that an order.

"No."

Clarisse wanted to scream. Couldn't he notice? Why couldn't he get this through his thick skull?? She was fed up. She grabbed his tie, and in a swift movement, kissed him. She'd been wanting to do that, all along. She let good and they stood in silence, both of them looking at the ground.

"...I promise. Only if you'd do that again."

Clarisse looked up and her eyes gleamed. She grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck, and, in a whisper, said, "But of course." Clarisse kissed Michael again, this time passionately.

© 2013 Ki-chan


Author's Note

Ki-chan
Like it~?

~Ki-chan

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on April 19, 2013
Last Updated on April 19, 2013

Author

Ki-chan
Ki-chan

Toms River, NJ



About
I am Kiku, well at least, that is my pen name. Call me Ki-chan. I am fourteen years of age. I've had a tough life so far, and because of my social anxiety disorder, I am learning how to cope with othe.. more..

Writing
Foolish Foolish

A Poem by Ki-chan


Chapter One: Why? Chapter One: Why?

A Chapter by Ki-chan