Your Best Friend

Your Best Friend

A Story by Kim Martin

 

Will life ever be the same or better? I mean really better, not just happy for today.
     As a woman, I have had many male friends the controversy is male and female friends cannot be without some kind of attraction. One or the other falls in love and one or the other gets hurt. I have had a best friend for the better part of 14years he and I were and still remain to be very close friends, even if a year goes by or months of not talking happen. He has taught me some really cool things, and of course some really bad things throughout the years. We have rebuilt hotrods for as long as I can remember, I love that part of our relationship. I hate the part where his penis has to get involved and mess everything up. I understand that it is attractive to some men when a woman knows more about them on fixing the car. I also understand that when you trust someone to keep the unspoken bond of friendship, they should never jump to see if it could be more. I don’t care who you are if you are the one feeling a little frogy don’t jump the relationship will never be the same, EVER. You can be the most secure person in the world and it will destroy everything you both have worked so hard to build.
     My friend has a S10 pickup truck, which in the beginning we built to hold a V8, I know that is Psycho right? But it was his mission to do what no one in crew had ever done, not saying someone out there had not done this very thing. I am just saying we did all this in the back yard and a cherry picker. As you can tell I miss that part of my life, but to say that it is over is far from the truth. I have a full size truck that I am now after, 4 kids, hubby, dog, house and career going to rebuild and with any luck bring my husband into the idea of racing again. This time it will be my life partner and I driving and living it up. The ending to all of this is if you have the opportunity to have a (b.f.f.) that is not the same sex, don’t let sex destroy it. If your husband is not your (B.F.F.) work on him or her, you can’t go wrong.

© 2009 Kim Martin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on August 7, 2009

Author

Kim Martin
Kim Martin

Holly, MI



About
About me, well I am currently a full time student changing careers. I have four beautiful children and live in a wonderful home town of Holly. more..

Writing
Friends Friends

A Poem by Kim Martin