Would you love him

Would you love him

A Story by Kimmi Frost
"

If you were them, would you love him?

"

This is not so much a story or poem, but more of a thought. What would you do if you were in love and things were getting serious, fast? What if you thought he is the one you want to spend the rest of your life with him but did not know what to do if he proposed? You know you want this, the feeling of being in love with him, wanting to be with him for the rest of your days, wanting a family and to just be happy with him. But you have met him once, you talk on the phone every night and you tell yourself you can do this, you could get married but you are so young, so emotional, and vulnerable? What if you want to be loved but you try to push them away. What do you do? If you were that person what would you do? What would you say? What would you say to him, the only man who has ever felt like they truly love you but you are so scared, hiding away from his love and hurting him? Would you get engaged to him and marry him. You are only a mere 17 years of age, he is 21 and he lives so far away. You cannot spend your life on trains and buses, or can you? Would you do it for him, would you travel for hours to see him? Would you risk everything for this man? I just do not know. It makes no sense. People say it will not last; it is just ‘puppy love’ that you will get bored of. But they do not know that pain when he is not there, the happiness when you hear his voice, that way you feel that is indescribable when you see him and the horror and dread you feel when you think of him hurt. It kills you, nags at the back of your head telling you that something is wrong. But that feeling when he calls you his, when he calls you beautiful, when he tells you how he feels wanting to be married and have babies. You love him unconditionally.

I love him unconditionally. 

© 2014 Kimmi Frost


Author's Note

Kimmi Frost
Tell me your thoughts on this. Would you, could you, love him the same way she does?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I believe that if you truly love him and he truly loves you back that you would wait for each other. Wait so there is not a shadow of doubt in either of your minds. Getting married NOW is not all that important if you're going to be together anyways, now is it? When the time comes that the two of you are ready to get married just kind in mind that if it is long distance...One of you is going to have to give up your home. Just ask yourself if your ready for that. I'm in a long distance relationship myself so I know the feeling.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Sounds like a schoolgirl crush. Every body wants to be loved, to have an ideal life with the one you love and a family.
In this case the man is not much older than the girl so he probably doe's not know what he wants or needs either.
When you are young it easy to be misdirected and mislead by ideas as portrayed in films and magazines. Life isn't like that.
Unfortunately it's an ideal most people will never achieve.


Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 27, 2014
Last Updated on March 27, 2014

Author

Kimmi Frost
Kimmi Frost

Wallasey, Wirral, United Kingdom



About
Hi. So about me? I'm 17 years of age, I procrastinate (a lot!), I love writing as a kind of escape, I can be influenced to write something by literally anything from a news story to the way a person l.. more..

Writing
Sanctuary Sanctuary

A Screenplay by Kimmi Frost