Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Meeting the Raggedy Man

Meeting the Raggedy Man

A Story by Kimmi Frost
"

The story of when Andi Rey met the Raggedy man called the Doctor

"

She was 17 when she met and was visiting London with her college as part of her history assignment. She was fascinated by the bright blue police box that stood on the edge of Trafalgar Square, half hidden by a cluster of trees. She had not seen it the day before and wanted to know where it came from. When she first saw it, she turned to her history tutor. ‘Mr Williams, where has the blue police box come from? I didn’t know they still had them?’ she questioned him, puzzled. Her teacher looked up at the blue box with amazement, ‘they don’t, it must be a fake one for something, it looks very realistic though, very historically accurate. Good spot Miss Rey’, with that he turned back to the group and started to talk about the historic importance of Trafalgar Square.


Andi turned to look at the box once more, this time, she saw a man walk into the box, poking his head out to make sure nobody was looking; thankfully he had not seen her.

The man looked like he was in his late 20’s or early 30’s, his hair was brown and longish, it had been swept to one side and the fringe flopped forward. His forehead was creased in concentration and although she did not see specific features from this distance, she did notice he had a strong jawline, one unlike any she had seen. His clothes were not what Andi, or anybody else for that matter would call fashionable, but they strangely suited them. He wore a red squiggly shirt, a burgundy bow tie, ‘seriously’, she thought, ‘who wears a bow tie now?’, he wore a brown tweed jacket with a darker brown, leather elbow patches. He wore tight, skinny, dark blue jeans and brown, leather, tied up boots. He was tallish but not exactly a giant and the way he moved seemed childish and over dramatic.


He popped his head back into the box and vanished. Andi kept an eye on it, waiting for the mad to come out but after a full ten minutes he was still in there. ‘What in the name is he doing in there?’ she asked herself. She sat there, debating whether or not to go and see and in the end she decided to, how bad could it be? It is only a box of about four foot across and seven foot high. She stood up and walked towards the box. She sighed as she got closer and reached for the door. What she saw inside was not what she was expecting. 

© 2014 Kimmi Frost


Author's Note

Kimmi Frost
This is my first ever fan fiction and I'm new to using other people's characters so please be nice :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on June 4, 2014
Last Updated on June 4, 2014
Tags: Doctor Who, Fanfic, Fan fiction

Author

Kimmi Frost
Kimmi Frost

Wallasey, Wirral, United Kingdom



About
Hi. So about me? I'm 17 years of age, I procrastinate (a lot!), I love writing as a kind of escape, I can be influenced to write something by literally anything from a news story to the way a person l.. more..

Writing
Sanctuary Sanctuary

A Screenplay by Kimmi Frost