Assurance

Assurance

A Story by Kirbyfan4evr
"

This is a recent dream I had. People say it might be a vision.

"
 I tend to have "visions" a lot and some are so vivid it feel real and live. This dream,however, is a vision of how I was told the truth of my fate. This is my story and I hope you enjoyed this as much I did.
It's all started with me trying to log on to "my" laptop when suddenly it went pitch black and I could see darkness. When I awoke, I was in a weird place where the floor was a polished bedrock and golden rails to the sides of the floating platform. I then noticed I wasn't in my clothes anymore and I was dressed in a silky white dress. When I got to my feet, I saw in the corner of my eye a man with a badly shaved beard and ragged clothing standing in front of two doors. One was solid white with a powdery white mist seeping from under it with a guardian in a gray robe with a hood and beautiful cream-colored angel wings and the other door was blood-red with ash under it and another guardian with the same appearance as the angel-winged one but it had horrid shredded bat wings. The man seemed confused and he went to the red door to my surprise and went inside leaving the door open behind him. Realizing his mistake, he turned and ran to the door as fast as he could but it was too late. It closed right before he could jump toward his freedom. I was horrified as I backed up from the scene ready to run for my life at any moment. As I did, I bumped into an old man who seemed wise. I apologized to him as much as I could but to my surprise,instead of scolding me to watch where I was going, he said," It's okay little one. You're fine." I asked him if he knew where we were and he said,"I not sure where we are but by those levitating spheres, I think we're dead." I was shocked by what he said and asked what he was talking about floating spheres.He pointed to what he was talking about and as I looked over, I saw the old man's coffin in one sphere and another sphere with me, as lifeless as he was, toppled on the laptop,dead. I was again shocked by what I was seeing and was about to run off when he said to me," Don't be scared, little girl. I think I know just who we need to see. Follow me." I was reluctant to his request and he saw that I had a trust issue with people I didn't know. He then said," Trust me. I will lead you to where we need to be." I finally followed him, trusting a stranger for the first time in my life. I then was surrounded by a bright light with a partially visible figure inside coming towards us. I was so bright but I was able to look at it directly at the source. I realized it was God in front of us looking at us with compassionate eyes and a heart-warming smile on his bearded face. After a long silence, He spoke and said," I will give each of you a vision of what you are." I was doubtful by those words since I knew I had been bad throughout my life and I thought I was going to get a bad vision but instead I am transported to a dark room where the only light was an bright orange light coming from my necklace. I then saw my friends walking around blindly in the dark. One of them, Jack, saw me, ran to me, and wrapped his arms around me as if he missed me. He was smiling at me. I was then hugged by my other friend, Sarah, who did what Jack had done and smiled at me. Soon all of my friends were surrounding me and my light was growing bigger and bigger by each person who came. I then heard God's voice say," You are the light which your friends can see. Guide them through troubling times and encourage them to live on in the presence of Me." The vision soon ended and I found myself crying with tears of joy. I put my hands on my head thinking why did I get a good vision after all I have done that God didn't like. That's when I felt feathers, warm, soft, and silky by the touch. I had wings, gorgeous, golden wings on my back. I looked at the man who was rejuvenated to a younger-looking man with white wings like mine. As I cried, I shot up into the air to finally fulfill my dream of flying in the sky.After that, I woke up to find Mom on the laptop. I immediately told her my dream.  
                                             End. 

© 2012 Kirbyfan4evr


Author's Note

Kirbyfan4evr
Please share this story with others. I want everyone to hear it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on November 24, 2012
Last Updated on November 24, 2012
Tags: vivid, dream, heaven, real

Author

Kirbyfan4evr
Kirbyfan4evr

Biloxi, MS



About
I am a vivid dreamer and can remember all my dreams from when I was 7 to now, whether they're nightmares or dreams. These dreams I have are so vivid that they would seem real. I have a youtube account.. more..

Writing