Cold shiver, hungover next

Cold shiver, hungover next

A Story by Kiro Sifter
"

Despite the fact that someone would have to drink a lot to have some enjoyment in a night, at least that person was able to succeed. In fact, above expectations.

"
Sex, drugs and Rock & Roll is the point where everyone reaches in life; some for a short period of time, some decide to stay in there for the rest of there lives.
But how can someone live the life? Is there a strategy on living the life? Or maybe they are made to live they life.
As I'm just a naive teenager, blasting any type of music to get pumped, happy, or maybe even feel sad so I can put on a song so I can force myself to cry to tear out any excess emotion. Nobody knows exactly in which point in life the fun is.
Maybe you think you've found it once you've been to the Iron Maiden concert which kicked a*s, or maybe when you just reached the climax during sex with you significant other. Why not both?
Guilt is what comes next. Sorrow, regret about the past. And the point you realise this, is when you can't find your alarm clock that's going off, and you wake up with a serious hangover just half an hour before you have to work in the big people world
I shall continue my journey, to find my life.
Maybe my life depends on the sex, the drugs, the hangovers, the consumed alcohol.
Who knows...

© 2013 Kiro Sifter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on September 7, 2013
Last Updated on September 7, 2013

Author

Kiro Sifter
Kiro Sifter

Utrecht, Netherlands



About
A simple kid, looking for a hobby. I cook, fight, dance, learn... now time to write. Favorite writer: Anthony Bourdain more..

Writing