Make it stop

Make it stop

A Story by Kiro Sifter
"

If you get scared by the fact that you can even feel your consiousness vanish with just a sleeping pill.....

"
Just a normal night, going out wift friends.
We decide to head to my place to maybe have a few more drinks and maybe we're lucky for one of us to have some weed on us.
The moment we all get together, you will always remember the smile on your face by the companionship of your friends, the opposite gender with their arm around you, and probably the chuckles from the pot.
"Which dickhead brought this," you reply smiling, "is this stuff even legal?"
The answer: no. You stare and gaze at this funky colored pill in an tight sealed plastic bag.
"Maybe this time won't hurt," you think, and consume the medal which lead to Utopia.
You smile at your friends, maybe get lucky with the opposite gender next to you.
"You should have never done that!" "Who is this," you reply. "where am I?"
Utopia is now a void, a void where only your imagination brings you the worst.
"HELL!" Palms sweat, heart is racing, blood rushing through your veins.
"You ok?" is the last you hear from reality. Now let's head to hell.
Only your mind is what's keeping you from surviving, or making this your death.
And knowing, and you, just you, only seeing the hell with your own eyes. Knowing that in reality, your just helplessly flopping like a fish, vommit all over you, and pure humiliation.

© 2013 Kiro Sifter


Author's Note

Kiro Sifter
See this as a warning about drugs from me to you. Not that I have ever taken a pill, but just don't.
About the writing: be critical, I wish for feedback

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on September 7, 2013
Last Updated on September 7, 2013
Tags: drugs, pain

Author

Kiro Sifter
Kiro Sifter

Utrecht, Netherlands



About
A simple kid, looking for a hobby. I cook, fight, dance, learn... now time to write. Favorite writer: Anthony Bourdain more..

Writing