Doors

Doors

A Story by Kitonic
"

What may you find behind one of the many doors in this place? Here just a taste of what you may find.

"
He walked down the decrepit hall adorned with dusty paintings and a ripped red carpet. The doors on the hall however were decorated differently. They were clean almost brand new in fact and on each knob was inscribed a few letters. After what seemed like days of walking the young man looked to one of the doors. The door was painted blue with black roses and thorns on it. Inscribed on the handle was B.B. He opened the door and stepped in to soon find the glow of a beautiful full moon shining down on him. The wind blew gently as he looked to find himself surrounded by blue roses. The entire area smelled sweet to him. So sweet that he decided to take a nap. Surrounded by roses a gentle breeze and the full moons light was the perfect cover as the door slowly swung shut. The young man didn't know about the things that lie in those roses. The lives of the people its claimed. It was only when he felt a sharp pain creeping up his leg that he knew something wasn't right. He looked down to see monsters made completely out of twisted together rose bush thorns. Their eyes were made of blue roses which glowed bright yellow. He screamed desperately while trying to free himself from the creatures grip which only mangled and ruin his leg even more. When he finally got free he stood to his feet and started limping towards the door. Looking around him he saw that the rose bush was slowly growing closer and closer with each step he made to the door. When he finally got there and turned the handle. He couldn't open it. The door had been locked from the other side. Hysterical to his now imminent demise he fell back against the door smiling and laughing as the bush enclosed tightly around him.

© 2018 Kitonic


Author's Note

Kitonic
I'm just a little new and a bit nervous but I'd love for you to point out any errors and tell me what you think about it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on February 2, 2016
Last Updated on January 15, 2018
Tags: Fiction, Horror, Mystery, Doors, Possibility