Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
The Mother

The Mother

A Story by Kitonic
"

Her children? An abomination...

"
"I-I'm sorry miss, I-I didn't know! All I was doin' was foolin' around a lil'. I never thought this cave was yours!!"

A blood curtling scream followed by a splash. Splattered blood drips down the walls of a cave to pool around the body of a dead country man. From his head to his chest his body has been ripped open showing bones and organs still sloshing and spilling outwards. The skin has been ripped and torn apart as a human like creature wielding a sickle stomps on its rib cage.

"Come on my children, dinners ready!" The woman says while looking into the cave.

Hundreds of red eyes appear in the darkness of the cave. Each set seeming to range from unbelievably large to tiny pin pricks. One of the red eyed creatures step out into the light near the body. The creature is small but has elongated arms with overly large four fingered hands. These arms lead to a mound of overlapped skin with only three hairs atop it to identify its head. Its shrunken torso leads down to bone. It looks like at some point it had legs but what is now left over is whittled bone thats overlapped by skin. It wears small pieces of torn cloth around it's stomach and crotch but is completely covered in filth and dirt.

"Come on now don't be shy." Her gentle voice beckons as the creature walks towards the body.

Using its overgrown hands, it carries itself to the corpse. It stops for a moment looking down at the body before lifting the cloth on its torso. A small cut on its stomach opens wider to show a giant mouth an with large rounded teeth. It then violently grabs and throws the innards of the corpse into its mouth making all sorts of smacking and slurping sounds.

"My my, you must've been hungry. I think its time we all go out for supper." She smiles showing pearly white teeth followed by black lipstick.

© 2018 Kitonic


Author's Note

Kitonic
Point out whatever you'd like to note and give feedback, thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on February 3, 2016
Last Updated on January 15, 2018
Tags: Beasts, Mystery, Monster, Mother, Horror